PDA

View Full Version : teamkillers in casual

iota-09
11-28-2015, 07:49 PM
as per this thread on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/3um1jc/teamkillers_in_casual/

it is really becoming a problem, especially on this last day of beta, so far i've seen some suggestions, mostly people who want team damage temporarily disabled or disabled for casual, but personally my favorite suggestion is that -at least in casual- team fire can't kill teammates, only down them, is that possible to do?

WiderHitman66
11-28-2015, 07:54 PM
The friendly fire is good, but i think ricochet is perfect for this kind of game. You die or get injured if you hit a teammate.

DarkAed
11-28-2015, 08:42 PM
Teammate damage is just invitation for trolls unless you have ignore feature which I failed to find.

iota-09
11-28-2015, 09:07 PM
i find it anyway to be a problem of utmost importance, i had a blast playing this game until today, where match after match i kept dying at the hands of teammates and that really made me not want to play the game anymore.

i know it probably won't be as much of a problem when the game release, but it still will be at least in part and i feel like it must be addressed, at least more than the lame blood that is.

XTeCnOX1
11-28-2015, 09:47 PM
The friendly fire is good, but i think ricochet is perfect for this kind of game. You die or get injured if you hit a teammate.

Ricochet is the way to go!