PDA

View Full Version : I'm level 32 and Gold III. Here's my opinion

WiderHitman66
11-28-2015, 07:04 PM
I think that this game is awesome. No aim assist, headshot damage very high and much tactic. In other words: Skilled. This game is so ******* skilled and this is awesome, but not perfect.
-The hitbox of the arm behind a shield must be fixed. I can hit the shield user only when he's aiming and thats not fair.
-Friendly fire ruin the game. It's ok the penality, but a competitive game needs the "Ricochet" damage. Maybe not in Casual, but in ranked for sure. Its not realistic, ok, but i think its more fair. In so many games there are idiots that shots to his friends randomly. Chain effect: everyone kills everyone. Match over.
-At this point i might to be Gold IV, but i got disconnected in a couple of ranked games, and saw my rank get down like hell.
Not fair, in my opinion. Its ok the penality for leave the room, but not fair for a disconnection that can be cause by many things.

For weapon belance and other similar things its too early for judge, but what i saw is a very belanced game. Every weapom is different, strong in ratio maybe, but not in damage or precision, and thats ok.

My name on PSN is Ligrevdox.

UbiEpi
11-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Thank you for the feedback Wider! Shields are intended to be mobile cover. Their hipfire accuracy when they have their shield up is poor, and as such it prevents them from being particularly effective on their own.

WiderHitman66
11-28-2015, 07:25 PM
Thank you for the feedback Wider! Shields are intended to be mobile cover. Their hipfire accuracy when they have their shield up is poor, and as such it prevents them from being particularly effective on their own.

Thanks to you for the answer and sorry for my English.

By the way i have no problems with shield users and in fact they have a very low precision and mobility, they can be easily flanked, but not everyone can handle them.
The shield is the last of the problems in the game.
Thanks again and i hope high success for this game!