PDA

View Full Version : Qualify Teammates

WEEDabuser
11-28-2015, 04:47 PM
I absolutely love this game. Some minor things still need tuned up but the one thing I can't get over is when I start matchmaking and I see level 2 players in my lobby (I'm level17). The game is new, still in beta even I get it. That said it should be IMPOSSIBLE for a level 2 to be in terrorist hunt, playing realistic difficulty. They usually ruin my gameplay unless im playing with friends. We really enjoy your game and if this is fixed I'm sure many other gamers would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for listening and keep up the great work!

Pvt.Stash_x
12-01-2015, 02:32 AM
I absolutely love this game. Some minor things still need tuned up but the one thing I can't get over is when I start matchmaking and I see level 2 players in my lobby (I'm level17). The game is new, still in beta even I get it. That said it should be IMPOSSIBLE for a level 2 to be in terrorist hunt, playing realistic difficulty. They usually ruin my gameplay unless im playing with friends. We really enjoy your game and if this is fixed I'm sure many other gamers would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for listening and keep up the great work!

I agree. There should be an option for level limit. Payday 2 has this mechanic and it works really well.