PDA

View Full Version : Community Tournaments

mattshotcha
11-28-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey, riders, you know how we’re always saying “soon” and you always have jokes? Well, the time is… SOON. Er… now, I guess. The time is now!

We have a feature we’re very excited to bring to you all called Community Tournaments. This feature will allow us to invite community members to create tournaments for the regular and weekend tournament rotation in game. In the future, these tournaments can complement many different player run initiatives such as player run competitions using the tournaments as a qualifier or simply for showcasing your team’s builds. Want to push a more technical track style of tournament? Do it. Want to go easy rider style? Do it. Want to have your top five tracks all in one quick clean tournament? Do it. Do it. Do it.

Now, we have a bit more work to do to ensure things are running smoothly, but we’ll be inviting some of you to participate immediately. Before we get involved in all of that…

POP QUIZ time riders! Our very first community tournament will be brought to you by none other than the professor himself, Fatshady! The Professor has compiled what he calls his “University of Trials Master Class” list out of all hard difficulty tracks. So brush up on the University of Trials videos and jump into this:

University of Trials Master Class

http://i.imgur.com/NcBOIgE.jpg

Have you been studying? Well now it’s exam time! The Professor has selected 6 of his favorite hard tracks and it’s time to show what you’ve learned.

Tracks List

• Dock Days by VEGASTRASH01
• Meadow Run by VEGASTRASH01
• Laid to Rust by ConfusedMuscles
• USS Trials by THDTE
• Asylum by KaliniuS
• Hellhole II by kalianhagle

We here at Trials HQ will be reaching out to some community members to get the next entry up and running but this does not mean it will be closed to the masses. No way, not at all. If any of you want to put your name in the mix for a shot at crafting the ultimate tournament, please do so in this thread.

I ShinFenix I
11-28-2015, 05:11 PM
The tournament doesn't work on XB1.

mattshotcha
11-28-2015, 05:20 PM
The tournament doesn't work on XB1.

We're aware of the issues with the tournament on Xbox One and we're investigating. Thank you for reporting in and sorry for the inconvenience.

IBlubbiI
12-07-2015, 12:10 PM
I dont know if the ninja tournament that was here a few days ago was community made or not, but it was awsome, keep them coming redlynx! ;)

funktastic-
12-09-2015, 10:16 AM
I would like to be involved in making a community tournemant. I would like to use this feature and dedicate it to saying a big thank you to the builders who have given me advice , helped me grow as a builder and provided awesome tutorials to the community. By selecting one one track from each builder.

funk

Tomahog UK
02-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Hi would it be possible for Team UKr to make an acorn tournament? thanks

mattshotcha
02-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Absolutely! I'll PM you the details.

Tomahog UK
02-17-2016, 06:41 AM
Absolutely! I'll PM you the details.

Awesome thank you