PDA

View Full Version : [US] Veteran CS and CAL Admin LFG

DatSoySauce
11-28-2015, 03:34 AM
I'll keep it brief.

I'm a PC player, 33 years of age, who enjoys having fun but still likes to keep things competitive.

I'm an ex CAL-Admin for CS:Source and have been playing competitive CS for many years including CAL, ESEA and some other leagues.

Currently looking for a solid and dedicated group of guys to play with, with the possibility of being more competitive upon release.

I tend to play in the later evenings of the night, and am an East Coast player.

Feel free to add me on Uplay @ NinjaYourFaceUp or just respond here.

DAWN-DaMann22
11-28-2015, 04:22 AM
Hey whats up Ninja. Check out my guys at Quantum Dawn Gaming (quantumdawn.com). We are also mostly EST players who play mostly during primetime hours. We have our own website and dedicated teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) that is open to all the games we play in our community. If you have any questions about us let me know or jump into our teamspeak anytime.

Silent_Scope87
11-28-2015, 04:32 AM
Hey buddy sent you and invite on uplay. Me and a friend will be back on tomorrow night if you want to play together. We have fun, but also take gaming seriously.

iM.CoNTra
11-28-2015, 04:10 PM
vN- is a hardcore competitive team and we currently have a skilled group made up of 5 alpha and closed beta players who have invested a lot of time in game, and in preparation for the game. We have custom tactics books, training sessions, practices, evaluations, and strategic planning sessions
So come and stop by ourTeamSpeak 3: ts46.gameservers.com:9318

DatSoySauce
12-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Still looking for a competitive team, in need of one other