PDA

View Full Version : People Killing Friendlies on Purpose

ToughGuy68
11-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Please for the love of god add a penalty to team killing. Im perfectly ok with friendly fire. Im ok with an accidental shot. Im not ok with entire rounds of a team killing me and another person off every round. Its not fun. It ruins the game and people like that deserves to be punished. Not only that you then match me up with the same team of dudes. Are they getting rewarded with kills. If so, its bull. It shouldnt count that way. There taking advantage of the system to boost themselvses. This needs to be fixed.

manleymc
11-28-2015, 03:23 AM
I all ready mentioned this under a different thread but glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed this! I don't want to spend 60 to 70 dollars on a game that is fun but allows *******s killing teammates, it is ******** and needs to be felt with! They have a realistic setting they can implement this feature in so normal mode should have friendly fire or these *******s should be suspended from play! Come on Ubisoft you already ****ed up ripping fans off on assassins creed don't repeat the same mistake! Let's try and make a good game for launch day! I know that's mind blowing it might make you a decent company God for bid but let's try it see how that works out!

manleymc
11-28-2015, 04:32 AM
Ok got a little carried away, blinded by anger I made some errors. One the hard and realistic features could have friendly fire, normal this should be turned off and these *******s should be dealt with not felt with thank you!

mohamedhijazi22
11-28-2015, 04:39 AM
there should be the option for players who got killed to choose if the killer gets punished. that way accidental ones go forgiven while the rest are punished.
like take away the operator being used for the guy