PDA

View Full Version : Crashing in Game

AGS Defeatz
11-27-2015, 11:12 PM
I love this game, and Every time I join ANY Match,, no matter what time, there is consistent Crashing. It sends me to my desktop, but I never quit the game. Its tough, and It does it in full screen, windowed, and borded. Please help me lol. Have tried many steps to resolve it, but It still happens. Thanks for the Help.

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
16GB RAM
Windows 10 x64

BewarePenguin
11-27-2015, 11:36 PM
I love this game, and Every time I join ANY Match,, no matter what time, there is consistent Crashing. It sends me to my desktop, but I never quit the game. Its tough, and It does it in full screen, windowed, and borded. Please help me lol. Have tried many steps to resolve it, but It still happens. Thanks for the Help.

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
16GB RAM
Windows 10 x64

Same here. sometimes I can get through a round (not a match) before it crashes and sometimes it crashes as soon as I start the game, just goes straight to the desktop no errors or anything.

i7-6700 @ 3.4GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 745
16gb ram
Windows 10 X64

AGS Defeatz
11-28-2015, 12:25 AM
Same here. sometimes I can get through a round (not a match) before it crashes and sometimes it crashes as soon as I start the game, just goes straight to the desktop no errors or anything.

i7-6700 @ 3.4GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 745
16gb ram
Windows 10 X64

Same goes for me. It doesn't really matter where I am in game, start menu, in game, in the joining of a gae... etc. Basically anywhere. This is by far going to be my favorite game. And it seems to me that everyone that has basically the same graphics card, processor, etc, all have around the same type of issues. Althought, this is a Beta and is a learning experience for all the Players, and Ubisoft. I just hope that they find a solution before the game gets released on December 1.

CrowleyBro
11-28-2015, 06:52 AM

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
16GB RAM
Windows 10 x64

same thing here, only difference is I'm on win7. It's obnoxious.

Gento.
11-28-2015, 09:10 AM

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
16GB RAM
Windows 10 x64

As temporary fix, you can create a new ubisoft account. I dont you know, how many of the "victims" here useing steam, but its a steam thing.

got nealy the same setup, as everyone else here.

But from the point, where I use the "Ubisoft" only thing, I hadnt a single crash.

ROGUE_Pois0nous
11-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Same Here :( Its really annoying!

i7 4790K Haswell
GTX 970
2*8GB RAM
Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64