PDA

View Full Version : **** you, Ubisoft.

mrgamesecrets
11-27-2015, 10:41 PM
You almost had a great thing. But you just had to **** it up, huh? ****ing microtransactions, are you ****ting me? You also changed the operator insignias to the ****ty cartoon version and kept them that way. Can you just release the second closed beta for 20$? I'd buy that. Because it wasn't terrible. You guys used to be better than EA. Not anymore. I thought you people would learn your lesson after Unity, but apparently not. Garbage. I just can't believe that gaming has come to the point where companies think that it's okay to put microstransactions in a full price game.

TNO_I3I4cK0uT
11-28-2015, 03:45 AM
You almost had a great thing. But you just had to **** it up, huh? ****ing microtransactions, are you ****ting me? You also changed the operator insignias to the ****ty cartoon version and kept them that way. Can you just release the second closed beta for 20$? I'd buy that. Because it wasn't terrible. You guys used to be better than EA. Not anymore. I thought you people would learn your lesson after Unity, but apparently not. Garbage. I just can't believe that gaming has come to the point where companies think that it's okay to put microstransactions in a full price game.

+1

GrassEh
11-28-2015, 03:48 AM
Microtransactions are just for skins and boosts. New maps and operators will be available for free post launch. What are you complaining about ?

mohamedhijazi22
11-28-2015, 04:47 AM
as someone who also hates micro-transactions
if they don't impact gameplay i'm ok with that and this is the case
this is micro-transactions done right
and yes the operator emblems looked way better in the closed beta, those had character while the new ones are plane and uninteresting to look at
Medusa for blitz is genius no idea why you guys changed that

Angarvin
11-28-2015, 05:52 AM
micro-transactions are not the problem of this game. from what devs tell all the essential post launch content will be free (maps, operators). i have no problem paying for skins or boosts. the main problem though is the devastating lagthat just has to go away. no way around it.