PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on loading screen

conrad9900
11-27-2015, 09:32 PM
I am loading sequence 3, only 2% in and it never loads, i can run around the white space but no loading, cannot exit either.
Restarted several times and cannot go back to replay mission as there is no option.HELP i do not want to delete my savegame

UbiSmarmy
11-28-2015, 01:44 AM
Sorry you're experiencing this. The first step to resolving this would be to verify your game files, you can do this in the Uplay Game Launcher by right-clicking the down button next to the Play button for the game, and in Steam you can do this by right-clicking the game from your Game Library and then going to the Properties. If this doesn't resolve the issue please try a complete reinstall of the game.

If neither of these suggestions are working please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more in-depth support.

h3llf1r31396
11-28-2015, 12:04 PM
I am loading sequence 3, only 2% in and it never loads, i can run around the white space but no loading, cannot exit either.
Restarted several times and cannot go back to replay mission as there is no option.HELP i do not want to delete my savegame

dittio on issue, think its a bad patch