PDA

View Full Version : FeedBack

Giaper21
11-27-2015, 07:43 PM
When doing rappel, sometimes the operator stucks, frecuently in roofs.

Sometimes after finishing a match, through the bonus point reward, the bonification sound keep going even after a next match.

Congratulations for the deadone option(not many games have it). Deadzone on controllers needs to be 0% avaiable and a button confiuration for change stance with R3(PS4).Leaning can be done with accelerometer, touchpad, R2/L2.

When going prone, some operators are very difficult to see. A thermal or NV should fix this situations.

HIT REGISTRATION AND PING/NETCODE BEETWEEN USERS SHOULD BE MORE REFINED, sometimes my operator got killed with perceptually a single bullet(almost instant kill), when watching the killcam, the enemy had shoot more than one bullet. This broke the equilibrium of the game. (Killzone ShadowFall, Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield 3 had good implementations of their "NETCODES")

I love the first person shooter genre, and I can say this is the most impresive games I had the honor to taste, even in beta state I canīt stop playing it. The fluency of the interfaces, the seriousness and solemnity of the operators, the accompanying music of the pre match, creates a very warm atmosphere and mysterious at the same time. Very happy with this game.

Thanks Rainbow Six Siege developers.

Im not a native English speaker(orthography).

XTeCnOX1
11-27-2015, 08:53 PM
I agree %100