PDA

View Full Version : Beta Issues- Graphics Drivers Alert

Mutepanda.
11-27-2015, 07:09 PM
Hello everybody.

This is now the fourth Siege Beta I have participated in. Up until this point I have not had many technical issues. I have had the already mentioned connection issues while joining/creating squads, game randomly kicking me from lobbies and other weird minor glitches.

With this Beta I have been experiencing an alert in the top left corner of the game screen which reads: "Graphics Drivers are out of date, please update your drivers for optimal experience."

My drivers are all up to date, there is nothing else for me to download for my GC. The first 3 times I started Siege, when I got into games, the pixels were very skiddish and jumped all over the place, making it difficult to play much less enjoy. Upon redownloading the most recent graphics drivers the jumping pixels have ceased, but the alert is still present.

I am using a Radeon R9 series GC and this is my first time having issues with drivers. Just wanted to highlight that there could be an issue with the alert.

~Mutepanda

TehRwko
11-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Hello everybody.

This is now the fourth Siege Beta I have participated in. Up until this point I have not had many technical issues. I have had the already mentioned connection issues while joining/creating squads, game randomly kicking me from lobbies and other weird minor glitches.

With this Beta I have been experiencing an alert in the top left corner of the game screen which reads: "Graphics Drivers are out of date, please update your drivers for optimal experience."

My drivers are all up to date, there is nothing else for me to download for my GC. The first 3 times I started Siege, when I got into games, the pixels were very skiddish and jumped all over the place, making it difficult to play much less enjoy. Upon redownloading the most recent graphics drivers the jumping pixels have ceased, but the alert is still present.

I am using a Radeon R9 series GC and this is my first time having issues with drivers. Just wanted to highlight that there could be an issue with the alert.

~Mutepanda

absolutely the same thing happens to me

TehRwko
11-27-2015, 08:18 PM
Hello everybody.

~Mutepanda

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1339321-There-is-video-so-you-understand-what-happens!GRAPHICS-PROBLEM(DRIVERS)?p=11172631#post11172631

TehRwko
11-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Hello everybody.

~Mutepanda

jsut download 15.11.1 amd drivers and ull be fine!

Mutepanda.
11-28-2015, 10:05 PM
jsut download 15.11.1 amd drivers and ull be fine!

Thanks for tryin to help, but those drivers don't help at all. Ubisoft, please address. Thanks.
~Mutepanda

BurgRat
11-28-2015, 10:57 PM
if you run a crossfire dual cards ....that is the problem .....you have to disable crosssfire.

Mutepanda.
11-28-2015, 11:17 PM
The alert of having outdated drivers is gone, but the game is still nearly unplayable thanks to the entire screen jumping around randomly.

Mutepanda.
11-28-2015, 11:25 PM
I am not running crossfire dual cards.

Bek
11-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Same problem here. CLOSED BETA was fine, no graphical issues. OPEN BETA has geometry glitching all over the screen. If I move to the edge of the map and look outwards or upwards (away from the majority of the scene) the glitching stops. It gets significantly worse the more dense the scene is. I've tried all the settings in the game + CCC. I've tried 13.12 drivers (my usual default, worked fine in closed beta), 14.4, 14.10. No luck. Can't update to Crimson because it doesn't support win8 (I assume I'd need to update to 8.1, which I'm not inclined to do). Not running xfire, nothing else weird going on. Something's just broken.

AMD 7870 sapphire
i5 2500k
Win 8

garakoes
11-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Same issue.. driver is up to date, game says its not ? can start a game but a few minutes in and it crashes. before i had the screen flickerings too but those stopped somehow. still no sollution to this ? i like the game but im not gonna buy it for sure if this keeps going.