PDA

View Full Version : a problem that needs to be solved!!

zROYAL_BLAZEN
11-27-2015, 06:41 PM
So running shields are pointless now ther only good for defending team mates but if your the last person might as well kill yourself cause the pistols are so damn weak it takes a whole clip to kill 1 guy if your lucky & hip fire also awful even with a laser attached on the pistol this needs a buff.

Cause lol every shield I encountered I just run up to them with a shot gun even when they shooting at me and killed them instantly that's how weak they are.

UbiEpi
11-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Shield Operators are still very formidable when a team is utilizing teamwork and communication.

zROYAL_BLAZEN
11-28-2015, 03:44 AM
Shield Operators are still very formidable when a team is utilizing teamwork and communication.

It does but if your alone what offence do a person have now cause that pistol barley kills 1 person is my point

TNO_I3I4cK0uT
11-28-2015, 03:49 AM
It does but if your alone what offence do a person have now cause that pistol barley kills 1 person is my point

I've seen a shield alone coming to a defended room and killing the last 2 of my team, I don't really think they're weak at all when they don't have mates to cooperate.
If you have a shield in front of you, I really think you have a problem because it's almost impossible to kill them face to face.

GrassEh
11-28-2015, 03:55 AM
Yeah shields are less op than previous beta, that's good, but they are still nice for 1vs1. I always try to use another friendly to distract him while I can get to his flank and kill him.
That's teamwork man.