PDA

View Full Version : Randomly Getting Kicked During Matches - Please Help

rG_Ronin77
11-27-2015, 06:26 PM
Hello Ubisoft,

I posted this issue once before in the Raibow 6 subreddit and also in the official Rainbow Six: Siege technical issues forum, but have received no official word or response. I have been playing since closed beta and have not experienced this issue until now, and am begging that someone can help me get this working right.

I keep having an issue where I am getting randomly kicked from matches and returned back to lobby. Typically this will happen when I place a re-enforced wall or break down a window - the game will freeze for several seconds, and then the following error codes will come up:

Connection Failure

"Connection to Game Server is lost"

Rainbow Six Siege Error Code: 2-0x00000041

It is immediately followed by this error code:

Ethernet cable not connected properly

"Please check your cables and try again"

Rainbow Six Siege Error Code: 0-0x000000204

I get kicked from matches sporadically and sometimes I can play up to 2 or 3 hours without getting kicked from a single match. The issue tends to occur when I go to place a re-enforced wall or break down a window. Even when I return back to lobby, I am still connected to the Ubisoft servers - it simply removes me from the match. But this is where it gets weird - I have checked all my Ethernet connections, and they are all fine. In fact, I can play any other game in my steam library perfectly fine without ever getting disconnected. The issue seems to be isolated with Rainbow Six: Siege because I only get kicked in R6. I also never had this issue when playing the closed beta or technical test, so it seems to be specific to the open beta.

Here's a list of all the steps I took to try and remedy the problem:

Checked Ethernet cable connections
Installed the lastest NVIDIA graphics driver (Also tried using an older driver as well)
Verified Game Cache of Rainbow Six: Siege
Re-Installed Rainbow Six: Siege
Allowed all access for Rainbow Six: Siege through my firewall
Checked / Changed In-Game Graphics Settings (even on low the issue still occurs)
Updated Windows
Updated UPlay

It does not matter if I play ranked or casual, I will always eventually get kicked back to lobby. Like I said before, this issue only started in the open beta. I played the closed beta and TT2 fine without any problems. I can also play any other multiplayer game fine without any internet issues. Has anyone else been having this issue? I hope an Ubi dev can help me out on this one.

DogMakeAMove
12-02-2015, 03:49 AM
Error code with a message saying my Ethernet cables are not connected properly when they are and my internet is fine! It's first day though I forgive them :D

ARG-Crutor
12-02-2015, 04:14 AM
Im Having exactly the same Issue please ubisoft fix this ****

Audio.Tachanka
01-09-2017, 04:44 AM
Error code with a message saying my Ethernet cables are not connected properly when they are and my internet is fine! It's first day though I forgive them :D

I get this but its a year after launch and they still havent fixed it

Scott_Scotty
02-22-2017, 02:09 AM
I just got the same problem, ubisoft wtf pls fix this

Qc-Davy
06-29-2017, 08:09 PM
I'm realy bored of this it happens to me AT LEAST once a day and a lot of time it happens when we're winning the game and when we're in a good map (its pretty rare we can play a good map :P) fix this cuz maybe ill stop playing the game because I can'T rank up cause it's like if I was loosing the game ( I don't lag on any other games it's rainbow the problem)

eztrap10
02-05-2018, 08:51 AM
I am also having this issue, and this may be a different problem because it has only happened once (as far as I have seen), but in my last game I disconnected, as normal (I wish it WEREN'T a usual event, but it has been ever since I started playing), and after I reconnected no one on my team could hear me and I asked in all chat if 'anyone could read this' and the answer was apparently no. I then disconnected about three more times in the span of a minute, and even closing and re-opening the game didn't fix this. I didn't check if starting a new game fixed it because I got frustrated and closed Rainbow Six Siege after my team lost, but I will chat again if this specific connection weirdness happens. The more urgent issue for me though is the disconnecting, which happens in about 50% of my games, and if any Ubisoft technicians or troubleshooters are reading this I am happy to help in any way I can.
-Eztrap10

eztrap10
02-05-2018, 08:53 AM
This does not actually happen to me more often then not when I am re-enforcing windows or walls, like the first person on the thread said. I think it is the same issue though, from the other things he described.

Ubi-Rufus
02-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Could you try setting your PC to use a static IP address, then logging into your router and forwarding some ports to that IP?

You can find the required ports in the FAQ below, I'd suggest adding them all but specifically the UDP ports. Also, if you're using Wifi, try with an Ethernet cable for testing purposes.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege/

lyan13
07-30-2018, 03:36 AM
Its not me cause its happening to a lot of my friends as well. This is ******** it never happened before and i never had my pc or ps4 plugged directly to the modem. Stop making excuses like this is a bunch of ****.

Dragorm.TK
09-12-2018, 03:19 PM
The worst thing is, when ur in a ranked game with your friends. I mean you are five. But not only you disconnect, all of you at the same time stuck in loadng screen, get connection failure. And can't join back. Will we be get punished cuz of this shi*t ? Hope not, tho i'm sure we'll lose pts cuz that's what Bugisoft does.