PDA

View Full Version : Mission Failed/Death Screen when trying to Replay Missions

multiparadox
11-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Is there anyone else getting the Mission Failed/Red Screen of Death when trying to replay certain memories? I've got 2 memories that I can't replay because of this. One for Frederick and the other one for Green.

UbiSmarmy
11-28-2015, 01:51 AM
This issue can probably be resolved by verifying your game files, you can do this from the Uplay Game Launcher by clicking on the down arrow next to the Play button for the game, and in Steam you can do this by right-clicking the game from your Game Library and then choosing Properties. This will hunt down any corrupt files and replace them with shiny new ones.

If that doesn't work then try a complete reinstall of the game.

If neither suggestion works then please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more in-depth support.

multiparadox
12-01-2015, 12:12 PM
Verifying files did not fix it. The newly released patch also did nothing. Still can't replay those 2 specific memories.

YazX_
12-01-2015, 05:31 PM
ok i had this desync loop with one of the missions for liberation when i tried to replay it (i think its double assassinate), what i have done is while in "white room" (loading screen) press on alt+tab to minimize the game, hold for 5-10 seconds then maximize it again and then spam press "Esc" button until the mission loads, once its fully loaded it will show you game menu, press ESC again and play the mission. if no menu appeared and you got caught in desync loop, rinse and repeat with Alt+tab thing until the menu appears once the mission gets loaded.

However, there is a new patch released today and its highly possible that this issue has been fixed, i've tried to reply the mission after the patch, perhaps you can try after updating your game.

AxAffect
12-01-2015, 06:23 PM
This happened to me every time I tried to replay one of those kill the target side missions. It was just an endless loop of desyncing and reloading the mission. These specific button presses consistently got it to work for me.

When the mission starts and you're desyncing, Press the sneak button to put your assassin hood on (A on an Xbox controller)
Then in the white loading room, press and hold the run button (RT on an Xbox controller) until the mission starts.

For whatever reason this made the mission load properly for me pretty much every time I did it. If the patch today didn't fix it, you can give this a try.

mexicorn
03-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Will you ever fix this >#&>#đĐ[đĐ[ or not? Your support worth nothing pal. 4 month' into the game and it still have like 5 major gamebreaking bugs, like freezing, crashing and that infinite loop of loading screen.

Jessigirl2013
03-05-2016, 12:19 PM
This happened to me every time I tried to replay one of those kill the target side missions. It was just an endless loop of desyncing and reloading the mission. These specific button presses consistently got it to work for me.

When the mission starts and you're desyncing, Press the sneak button to put your assassin hood on (A on an Xbox controller)
Then in the white loading room, press and hold the run button (RT on an Xbox controller) until the mission starts.

For whatever reason this made the mission load properly for me pretty much every time I did it. If the patch today didn't fix it, you can give this a try.

I also have this issue EVERY TIME I try and do the Templar hunt and bounty missions.
I just leave it looping and go off and do something, and when I come back its sorted itself out.:rolleyes:

Its a pretty big bug, I'm surprised its not been patched yet.:rolleyes:

grumman87
11-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Same as here, I need 6 memories to repeat and get 100% 100 throughout the game, and yesterday I completely reinstalled the game and the same thing happens, the screen remains red desynchronizes and goes into a loop, any solution?

karllion
09-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Same here. I keep dying instantly after replaying a memory...

UbiGabrinth
09-13-2018, 09:19 PM
What game are we discussing? This is as an Assassin's Creed Origins forum specifically.

lIllIllllIl
01-27-2019, 11:04 AM
Thank you so much! This worked for me on Syndicate, weird.. lol

lIllIllllIl
01-27-2019, 11:34 AM
What works for me though, is during the white loading screen run towards the area where the mission is. What it seems like is the game is spawning you out of the mission area. That is why you are desynching.

Ubi-Town
01-28-2019, 09:37 PM
I'm glad you managed to find a solution at least! :)