PDA

View Full Version : "You have been spotted"

TheCyrcus
11-27-2015, 02:24 PM
The notification that you have been spotted reaallllyyyyy needs to go. What better way to remind your enemies about the cameras that they would have forgotten about? Or way to say "hey, theres a drone here". It really needs to go.

AllahSnackbar66
11-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Hmm, you do have a good point actually. I would like to see this in ranked. In casual it's ok to have that kind of reminders.

Rilandas
11-27-2015, 06:28 PM
Yes. It needs to go.

UbiEpi
11-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

XTeCnOX1
11-27-2015, 08:47 PM
I agree, in ranked needs to go you can leave it in casual for new players

Hovenberg
11-27-2015, 10:29 PM
UbiEpi has a wonderful job. Coffee, Pasting (switching ! to . or other way around), Coffee. ;)

ShredatorFIN
11-28-2015, 07:38 AM
It could be left on, but then the camera locations need to be randomized. The cameras are always in the same places, a few weeks from launch every regular player has memorized them and will shoot them 1st thing.

Or, just get rid of the text, and keep same locations.

Hope-Rises
11-28-2015, 10:54 AM
in ranked , a big YES.
but in casual , a bigger NO.

GlossyClub1723
11-28-2015, 12:23 PM
It could be left on, but then the camera locations need to be randomized. The cameras are always in the same places, a few weeks from launch every regular player has memorized them and will shoot them 1st thing.

im afraid it takes less time than that, within the first 48 hours of the beta being open i had memorized all the camera locations on the house, killing house and embassy- and im sure it wont be hard to do on the maps i have yet to play when the game comes out.

i agree a randomized camera set up would be ideal, but make it so there is not a obviously repeating pattern...

TheSoda
11-28-2015, 01:29 PM
Ranked - Alert OFF
Casual - Alert On

This suggestion from others make a LOT of sense.

N4E.Joker
11-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Ranked - Alert OFF
Casual - Alert On

This suggestion from others make a LOT of sense.

+1

JojoTheSlayer
11-30-2015, 04:12 PM
I actually do NOT agree that "You have been spotted" should go away.
Because you trade in the "informing your enemies they have been spotted" in order to spot them with a red marker people can see ingame.
Most people that want to be covert dont use the "spotted" feature, but instead just communicate via VOIP. Ergo, if you want to spot, there should be a cost the other way as well.

iota-09
11-30-2015, 04:31 PM
I actually do NOT agree that "You have been spotted" should go away.
Because you trade in the "informing your enemies they have been spotted" in order to spot them with a red marker people can see ingame.
Most people that want to be covert dont use the "spotted" feature, but instead just communicate via VOIP. Ergo, if you want to spot, there should be a cost the other way as well.
problem is that the "you've been spotted" text isn't the only way to identify an active camera, active cameras will also have a very bright red led on them that can be spotted even while outside.