PDA

View Full Version : lean-toggle while reloading

Tetsu-197
11-27-2015, 10:11 AM
1, When I'm aiming down sights, I cannot reload and toggle lean at the same time.
I have to wait until reload finishes, then toggle lean. I think it's better if reloading and lean-toggle could be done at the same time, for more fluid control.
Lean-toggle and reload, in this sequence, there's no problem.

2, When I'm hip-firing using lean and reload, lean resets by itself. This is not consistent with aiming down sights. (Reloading while ADS retains lean position.)
For this reason, If I press lean, and reload right after, no lean is performed.

For better control, reloading and lean-toggle should be done independently, and simultaneously if one wants to.

reZaL-
11-27-2015, 05:13 PM
Yes, please make it possible to reload and lean at the same time!

XTeCnOX1
11-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Who leans and reloads in real life???

Tetsu-197
11-28-2015, 03:36 AM
I'm not talking about how guns are handled in real life. It's a control issue in this game.

There is a situation like this: At a corner of a hallway, I peek(lean) with ADS, kill an enemy. Reload and move carefully down the hallway, with straight ADS.
What happens now is, even if I press reload key and lean-toggle key, only reload is performed. I have to press the lean key after I'm back to ADS.
It might be a small thing, but it needs to be fixed, that's my thought. Smooth control will save a life in tight situations.