PDA

View Full Version : Games does not start

Lone--
11-27-2015, 02:30 AM
My game did not move past the installation process. It says "Installing... DirectX (1/4)". I waited for it for about 20 minutes, but it still showing the same thing.

I FIXED IT: Jut click the Go Online option in UPlay, if you are offline you will not be able to pass this installation process. Make sure you click that so that this installation succeed.

AirJames
11-27-2015, 02:43 AM
I think they are all on Thanksgiving break today. I have DX12. Run -> Dxdiag and see what version you have. Although, my game no longer runs and crashes on entering game.

Lone--
11-27-2015, 08:50 AM
I think they are all on Thanksgiving break today. I have DX12. Run -> Dxdiag and see what version you have. Although, my game no longer runs and crashes on entering game.

I also discovered that my anti virus was blocking the game from starting. Even though I went online, but when I started the game it did not boot. Then I disabled the anti virus and the game booted.

SuperrCoco
11-27-2015, 07:13 PM
I also discovered that my anti virus was blocking the game from starting. Even though I went online, but when I started the game it did not boot. Then I disabled the anti virus and the game booted.

I have done all the steps (including temporary disabling AVAST) but I have exactly the same issue : the game does not launch. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/confused.png
video: AMD R7 290 vapor X
RAM: 16GB
Disk : SSD 256GB Samsung

PS: I've not played before as I downloaded the Beta only during last night