PDA

View Full Version : Graphics card not read?

Sneaky_Snek.TSP
11-27-2015, 02:05 AM
I have a NVIDIA 970M 3GB graphics card and it is only reading my APU which is a Intel Graphics 5600. Is there a setting in which i need to set up? i even disable the APU in device manager and it still didn't read my GPU... Anyone have a solution?

Zozimus
11-27-2015, 03:23 AM
I have a NVIDIA 970M 3GB graphics card and it is only reading my APU which is a Intel Graphics 5600. Is there a setting in which i need to set up? i even disable the APU in device manager and it still didn't read my GPU... Anyone have a solution?

I am having the exact same problem. Same Nvidia GTX970M and same Intel Graphics 5600. This is only allowing me to play the game on the lowest graphics settings, and even then its not very good. There is no way to force it to see the Nvidia it seems.
I have an MSI 2QF Apache Pro Laptop.

Sneaky_Snek.TSP
11-27-2015, 04:44 PM
I am having the exact same problem. Same Nvidia GTX970M and same Intel Graphics 5600. This is only allowing me to play the game on the lowest graphics settings, and even then its not very good. There is no way to force it to see the Nvidia it seems.
I have an MSI 2QF Apache Pro Laptop.

Yeah I have a fangbook from cyberpower

Ubi-Talos
11-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Hello CommanderAce-50 and Zozimus,

The steps below should force your 970m GTX to be always on and game should use that.

1. Open NVIDIA control panel.
2. Manage 3D settings
3. Global settings tab
4. Power Management Mode settings, select "Prefer Maximum Performance"
5. Preferred Graphic Processor settings, change from "Auto select" to "High Performance NVIDIA Processor"

*Please remember when not connected to the mains this will drain the battery life faster than normal.

TehRwko
11-27-2015, 06:37 PM

The steps below should force your 970m GTX to be always on and game should use that.

2. Manage 3D settings
3. Global settings tab
5. Preferred Graphic Processor settings, change from "Auto select" to "High Performance NVIDIA Processor"

*Please remember when not connected to the mains this will drain the battery life faster than normal.

Hey,well i have a problem like that and i need help, i have an r9 380 4 gb graphics card and for a reason when i play everything bugs like i see inside from buildings and stuff for a really short duration and it's happening everywhere i look it's like the screen is breaking ill try to upload an image i don't know how but i will try

TehRwko
11-27-2015, 06:41 PM
Hey,well i have a problem like that and i need help, i have an r9 380 4 gb graphics card and for a reason when i play everything bugs like i see inside from buildings and stuff for a really short duration and it's happening everywhere i look it's like the screen is breaking ill try to upload an image i don't know how but i will try

W8 i think i found it my drivers need an update

Sneaky_Snek.TSP
11-28-2015, 06:55 AM

2. Manage 3D settings
3. Global settings tab

Thank you very much, it works and im very happy.