PDA

View Full Version : Cant see Menu's in game PC

chobobby
11-27-2015, 01:42 AM
Hi all.

I just installed the game and have tried to run it but the intro shots and movies played fine but when i got to the menu's i just get blank screens.

Not sure what the problem is i have re- verified the game cache on steam and am up to date with drivers.

I will put my spec's in and maybe someone else out there is having a similar issue (i couldn't spot any other posts tho)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
16gb ram
Intel IF 3770
Windows 10 pro

Thanks in advance

HawnyRatGod
11-27-2015, 05:28 PM
Hi all.

I just installed the game and have tried to run it but the intro shots and movies played fine but when i got to the menu's i just get blank screens.

Not sure what the problem is i have re- verified the game cache on steam and am up to date with drivers.

I will put my spec's in and maybe someone else out there is having a similar issue (i couldn't spot any other posts tho)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
16gb ram
Intel IF 3770
Windows 10 pro

Thanks in advance

I have this problem too. I was playing the game with no issue for days but today the menus are empty and when I press buttons the game starts but theres no HUD and the pause screen disappears. It happened since I installed the xbox one wireless adapter and installed the necessary Windows updates for it, did you do this too?