PDA

View Full Version : few important points & tips needed to be adressed ASAP - Developers

avari82
11-27-2015, 12:31 AM
1) the blood looks like red paintball color, please make it more realistic.
2) when one shoot someone in the leg, the person should not die right away but be abit hurt and limb, if you should someone who has armor (heavy) it should sustain more damage than someone who doesnt have an armor. Please fix this unequal damage ratio!
3) if someone calls for help, please add a special marker on the map, so teammates easily can locate that person and revieve him/her. Now its almost impossible to find if someone gets shot.
4) Improve the matchmaking system so users have the option to slect which country /region one wants to play in and with people equally or better (hint! look at the game Titanfalls matchmaking system)
5) why cant one dodge a bullet or jump??!
6) I also miss the ability to use commands during combat and actually tag enimes with snake cam as u could in Rainbow Six LA 2.
7) Can you also add the beep sound if an explosison happens very close to u also same effect as RS LA2
8) please fix the graphic fps it still is very glitchy.

todaysgaming
11-27-2015, 01:50 AM
1) the blood looks like red paintball color, please make it more realistic.

1) i agree we should not see blood splatter as much as we do so much blood splatter cant see where your shooting the guy to adjust aim

2) when one shoot someone in the leg, the person should not die right away but be abit hurt and limb, if you should someone who has armor (heavy) it should sustain more damage than someone who doesnt have an armor. Please fix this unequal damage ratio!

2) i do not agree with this if you have armer on it is harder to kill you

3) if someone calls for help, please add a special marker on the map, so teammates easily can locate that person and revieve him/her. Now its almost impossible to find if someone gets shot.

3) if your team mate is dawn there is a special marker marking him or her its a plus sign and your team mate that is dawn also has the ability it put a yellow marker at will

4) Improve the matchmaking system so users have the option to slect which country /region one wants to play in and with people equally or better (hint! look at the game Titanfalls matchmaking system)

4)i belive the game runs on a ping system set to about 150 or so so you only play with people that has 150 or lower in the dedicated server that your playing in

5) why cant one dodge a bullet or jump??!

5) its not call of duty thank god you cant jump... but i do think there should be a button that make you dodge left and right that might be cool

6) I also miss the ability to use commands during combat and actually tag enimes with snake cam as u could in Rainbow Six LA 2.

6)it was rainbow 6 vegas 2 not LA and you have a drone to mark enemies instead of snake cam

7) Can you also add the beep sound if an explosison happens very close to u also same effect as RS LA2

7) this one makes no since to me why do they need to add beep sound to an EXPLOSION

8) please fix the graphic fps it still is very glitchy.

8) there is youtube vids on how to fix graphics on pc i do agree with you though you should not have to watch youtube to fix the graphics though

avari82
11-28-2015, 02:12 AM
Well the game still has loads of improvements, the colors, the graphics, the bullet timing so you can see where the bullets ae actually coming from. The explosion sound would just be a nice fix to how actually ur ears to start to give a beep sound when u get ur ear balsted with a high noise.

I meant dodging is a normal ability that should be in this game.

manleymc
11-28-2015, 03:06 AM
Can you do something about the *******s shooting teammates on purpose! I don't want to pay 60 to 70 dollars so some ******* can go around and shoot his or her teammates in the back or even right in front of there faces! I call ********!

mohamedhijazi22
11-28-2015, 04:53 AM
he meant ringing for the explosions which would prevent you from hearing anything around you for a while hence annoying

and the blood thing is there as an extradition for pure look. the more blood= more satisfying for a lot of people

Shotokan_Murder
11-28-2015, 05:13 AM
Well, to make it short. I grew up with games in the late 70s and i know what to expect, some friends of mine have made it bigtime in the industry and release AAA titles on different labels.

And with BF / COD series and earlier R6 Series, people get picky and demanding.
Look at the latest Cod games, AW and Blops 3, are they perfect, not at all, but they are a heck better then this for the same price. Alot more options on every platform, ALOT of free content, Gunsmith, paintshop, Zombies and more.

I made a list that i sent to UBI what id expect in a R6 tactical shooter, and they have done it in the past, so why cant you do it now?

Slapping on a R6 and TC logo wont due anymore. We want more for our money.
Lacking a decent SP campaign is the first and most silly decision UBI made. All other R6 games have had it in the past. So why stop now, to make the MP better, wel, i dont think you have managed that cause Vegas and Rouge / Raven, mind the graphics was preeetty good. Ive spent hundreds of hours on those games. R6S15 ive spent 3-5hours at best and thats enough for me. In vegas i struggled to unlock everything, every gun, every gadget, every paintjob amd armor. But it was worth it, cause i could use it in every mode. I was not locked down only to multiplayer. Same with Vegas 2. Cause most of your friends dont live the same life as you, and it get harder to rally up the guys as you get older in life.

I loved Terrorist Hunt SP/COOP in the past, but this version i HATE. its of the chart, no possibility for tweaking, adding or taking away. And whats up with the Timer before game? 26 seconds on PS4 and 40 on PC. Just scrap that and let people decide what to use in their own time.

No there are to many NOs before YEs for me to defend a purchase of this game.

I do thank UBI for letting me try out an almost ready launchtitle. But i still hooked on Vegas 2 and i put my money on Star Wars BF15 this month.

R6 has gone down the rabbithole.