PDA

View Full Version : No campaign sucks

Fo-shir
11-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Not goin to waste money on something that has no campaign. What are you all thinking seriously?!!!! Campaigns are the the hook to get people to buy it. You all really dont know how many people would rather play campaign than just multiplayer. Everything is better with story line to it.

BOSS--OF--UKRAIN
11-26-2015, 11:41 PM
I agree M8

shoots2wound
11-27-2015, 07:17 AM
Agreed.

MonsterEcho
11-27-2015, 09:35 AM
a lot of games these days are solely multiplayer, and that's the point of the game. and it's the same thing for some of the biggest games, and specifically big esport games. titanfall, league and other mobas, cs go, evolve. if the servers would work right the game would be amazing so far, a lot of people prefer pvp over pve, and personally i think it would be nice to have a campaign, but i'm not playing it for the campaign, sure i would beat it a couple times, but i'm here for the hyper-tactical pvp.

SupRDeluxe
11-27-2015, 09:39 AM
This game is all about teamplay. That's why there is no solo campaign...

Shotokan_Murder
11-27-2015, 05:31 PM
This game is about money and how much stuff you can sell in the store later on.
Lacking a good campaign take this as far away from earlier R6 games, and
Just make it a new C/S with purble sneakers, jeans, horrible paintjobs, awful sound, OVERKILL, no stealth, no real teamplay, to small maps.

If you want to surgically remove terrorists you pick them of one by one.
You want to clean house, just order an airstrike.

No sniper cover, no real silenced weapons. Anybody who have used or shot an professional silenced weapon know how they sound.

Break though a barricade like the hulk and wake the whole neighbourhood up, as its not bad enough to have the cops sirens walling in the night.

Much in this game can and must be improved.

1. Sound, try to sneak over a roof and you sound like an elefant.
2. Falling from a roof is to easy och kill you in an instant.
3.Unlocks should be universal for the type of weapon, Assault Rifles, handguns, shotguns and so forth. Not for every operator or gun as of now.No way i play it like that.
4. Be able to pick up weapons on the ground, and have ammocashes outside, or at least increase the mags, grenades and other gear you carry with you.
5. Increase or decrease amnount of armor on your person. Make it a weightissue rather then two count combo.
6. Be able to use gadgets if in range and not destroyed by enemy, like the remote camera.
7. Medikits or defibs in some maps. In other case its going to be short gunfights.

8. be able to cut power and use NV inside and outside maps

9. Turn of Gamma as it is possible to make the nighttime maps look like an afternoon.

10. Be able to JUMP or hit the dirt when fired or trying to reach a point not used by grapplinghook.

11. Changeable hud, as many boxes blocks the view.

eagle14682
11-27-2015, 05:43 PM
I Agree!! There should be a campaign or at least training game-play!! I haven't played for quite some time... I think 6 years... But a campaign helps with overall game-play!

BOSS--OF--UKRAIN
11-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Agree %100 M8

Sheriff Gotcha
11-29-2015, 08:53 PM
I haven't played a multi-player based games campaign in years. If they planned this out solely for the multiplayer experience, I'd rather them just focus on that instead of spending time on a half-assed campaign. I do agree it is silly to charge full price for a game that includes just a multiplayer feature with no campaign, but if single player only games like Fallout can charge full price for just a campaign feature then I suppose it is only right for multiplayer only games to charge full price too. Especially considering most people spend tens to hundreds of hours playing the multiplayer and can finish the campaign of most games in 30 hours or less.

mikki_mh
11-29-2015, 10:29 PM
3.Unlocks should be universal for the type of weapon, Assault Rifles, handguns, shotguns and so forth. Not for every operator or gun as of now.No way i play it like that.

(3. Being able to use your pimped weapon even with a rookie character. I just hate when my characters have been taken and need to take a rookie character, and it's using a basic model of the very same weapon i've used my hard earned renown)

Basic weapons should be all-around weapons. Only the special weapons character based.

fruno.d
12-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Not goin to waste money on something that has no campaign. What are you all thinking seriously?!!!! Campaigns are the the hook to get people to buy it. You all really dont know how many people would rather play campaign than just multiplayer. Everything is better with story line to it.

I had every intention of purchasing this game, as I have been an avid Rainbow six fan for many years. But once I found out there was no single player campaign, I have decided to not purchase it. It's too bad, too; I had $60 I was going to throw at Ubisoft, but hey, ya'll screwed up!

Jazz117Volkov
12-02-2015, 11:37 PM
It's like Ubi are actually trying to disappoint their established fanbase. Terrorist Hunt > Player Hunt. Seriously, go read the book; it's quite good. Had this title stuck to the series' values we should have seen cutting edge AI, both enemy and squad, with unprecedented levels of control in both the planning phase and in the field. And those spiffy 1st person takedowns we see popping up in Blacklist's SvM or Battlefield games could have offered a lot to the stealth gameplay.

But no, we get e-sports fodder. A by-the-numbers shooter so consumed in competitive multiplayer it would make Call of Duty blush.

Stop failing me, Ubisoft; you used to be one of my favorites. Now it's just perpetual disappointment.

YukiFA
12-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Agreed. Even with just a cooperative campaign Siege could have been a return to the semi-open tactical shooter than Rainbow Six was before Lockdown and the Vegas games (not that I minded Vegas and Vegas 2, I still quite enjoy them). They didn't have much in the way of campaign exposition aside from a few short cutscenes but they didn't need it.

Hell, with the available maps and cooperative modes there is they could add one in with a short expository cutscene before and after each mission as a DLC. As long as we get to choose which mission we play, enough of this "the system will choose the map and mode" bollocks. I'd pay a reasonable amount for this.

Buckifinn
12-03-2015, 01:35 PM
I hate to say it, but Ubi greed on this game may keep me from purchasing another one of their games. Don't let me get all pumped up because Rainbow Six series is back just to mock me for buying it by giving us a (as in 1) single online game mode. If you want it to be all multiplayer, how about multiplayer campaign, or at least other options and not just 1 on tiny maps. Also, matching sucks. If you have 4 people in your party, you will never find a match.