PDA

View Full Version : ACS.exe - "File corrupted!. This program has been manipulated"

Walorus153
11-26-2015, 09:25 PM
I downloaded the game, opened it and was in the beginning cut screen when I closed it as I had to go. Came back a few hours later and now when trying to play I get this message "File corrupted. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected with a Virus or Cracked. This file won't work anymore." I can't "validate game files" either as that gives me an error too saying it can't.

Anyone experience something like this? I'm reinstalling now, but not very hopeful that it will fix the issue. I'm on PC.

YazX_
11-26-2015, 10:34 PM
I downloaded the game, opened it and was in the beginning cut screen when I closed it as I had to go. Came back a few hours later and now when trying to play I get this message "File corrupted. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected with a Virus or Cracked. This file won't work anymore." I can't "validate game files" either as that gives me an error too saying it can't.

Anyone experience something like this? I'm reinstalling now, but not very hopeful that it will fix the issue. I'm on PC.

if you are reinstalling from DVD, dont change the default path prompted by installation as some users reported changing the path would cause problems either in game or when verifying game files.