PDA

View Full Version : Can't select operator / infinite loading

GiantTree.SLT
11-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Right after my second game I can't play anymore (I mean at all!)
There is no way to select an operator and the game seems to be loading forever
Every match I join is literally 1/5 - 0/5 ready.

There is a work-around: Hit Alt+Enter twice and select an operator by changing your loadout, but this shouldn't really be necessary.
Please fix this match breaking bug, I never came across a working lobby in the last 20 minutes and everyone seems to have that issue right now.

Isaac7161
11-27-2015, 02:59 AM

There is a work-around: Hit Alt+Enter twice and select an operator by changing your loadout, but this shouldn't really be necessary.
Please fix this match breaking bug, I never came across a working lobby in the last 20 minutes and everyone seems to have that issue right now.

UBI is famous for making their games multiplayer hostile. This match making problem existed in ALL Assasin's creed multi games. Eventually they ditched multilayer.
All they have to do is listen to us and give us game rooms so we can match make ourselves. Instead, they prefer to ignore all these years of gamers pleas.
They will lose more people and more money, just watch, they wont fix this game as well.

GRlMMZY
11-27-2015, 03:44 AM

yep can confirm only played one game tonight because i literally couldn't get any lobby to start. On top of bad matchmaking we can add a bad buggy interface and terrible clipping through objects. The one game I did play I was prone near a wall and the attackers shot my legs because they were sticking through the other side. I was defending this game earlier but after trying it myself there is no hope for a decent release in 4 days. :nonchalance: