PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Join or Build Team

CheeZzus
11-26-2015, 07:52 PM
Either looking to join a team or looking for some people interested in getting a squad together.

Looking to communicate and team up during the beta and into release.
Send me an invite on XBL at CheeZzyChase and let's play!

crbarden92
11-26-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm looking for like minded players to help me get a small tactical gaming unit started for North America based Xbox One players. I'm moddeling the unit with police style ranking system, small squads of players, and training once the game and unit has gotten on it's feet. I have experience in other small (<50 player) tactical clans in the past and I'm looking for other players to help me get this unit running in administration roles. I'll be active online during the open beta and will be active on release night as well. Add me on Xbox live if you're interested GT: crbarden92 www.tf15.enjin.com I hope to hear from you soon.

TFG_Ragnar
11-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Vanguard Gaming is recruiting mature team players for our Siege division. We're an experienced community that play on PC and Xbox One, we're looking for people who want to take Rainbow Six: Siege to the next level and dominate in each and every game.

If you want to take siege more serious than others, then we're the community for you. If you want to play casually, then we're not for you and I suggest you try another community.

Things we offer:
* Weekly "bootcamp" nights where highly skilled members fight alongside newer members to train them.
* Easy to use website with a full feature forum and event calendar.
* Full Voice Communications server to use while gaming and to chat with clanmates (PC Only) however it can be accessed on mobile as-well.
* Easy room to advance and create your own division for games.
* Twitch.tv and YouTube channel hosting/promotion.
* Social Media re-tweets/likes/shares for your twitch and Youtube VIdeos.

If this sounds like something that interests you, sign up-to our website at http://vgcn.net/ and click the "apply here" tab up top to submit an application and follow the instructions there.

N2L oRakLe
11-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Either looking to join a team or looking for some people interested in getting a squad together.

Looking to communicate and team up during the beta and into release.
Send me an invite on XBL at CheeZzyChase and let's play!

I have about 2 or 3 people I play with. You can add me: N2L oRakLe

Silent_Scope87
12-01-2015, 11:29 PM
I play often, have a mic, live on the east coast and take the game seriously while having fun. XboxOne SilentScope0087

xTheDe4dmanx
12-02-2015, 07:37 AM
I have created a facebook group to get gamers together whom strive off of mic play tactics and who are looking for fellow gamers to play with.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486229738352042