PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in spawn

el3ment360
11-26-2015, 03:44 PM
I have been stuck in spawn a couple times now and cant move and I have to back out. I got stuck in spawn in ranked play had to back out and now Im penalized for quitting and cant play ranked for 15 minutes due to a in game bug?

Delete this stupid feature at least for the beta or until you get this fixed
Its happening to frequent and to close to launch

Also have had a sound glitch twice. Its a fast beeping sound that does not stop and you are forced to dashboard and come back in

UPDATE - If you get stuck in the spawn and cant move go prone move around a little and stand up and it should un freeze. Worked twice for me and once for another teammate

or1gin
11-29-2015, 05:27 AM
I have been stuck in spawn a couple times now and cant move and I have to back out. I got stuck in spawn in ranked play had to back out and now Im penalized for quitting and cant play ranked for 15 minutes due to a in game bug?

Delete this stupid feature at least for the beta or until you get this fixed
Its happening to frequent and to close to launch

Also have had a sound glitch twice. Its a fast beeping sound that does not stop and you are forced to dashboard and come back in

UPDATE - If you get stuck in the spawn and cant move go prone move around a little and stand up and it should un freeze. Worked twice for me and once for another teammate

i get stuck in ranked every 3 or 4 match cant move get a penality of 15 minutes.team get 4vs5. and i get unraNked that my story so far -_-. but only since today

Hope-Rises
11-29-2015, 09:22 AM
does this stucking in a place have something like camera shake?
it happens to me , a lot.
all i do is that i just crouch prone and stand really quick.after that my character isn't stuck anymore.

OhRaez
11-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Just prone and you should be out.