PDA

View Full Version : Same NPC skin over and over

kommi1974
11-26-2015, 03:18 PM
Is anyone else particularly annoyed by the same overused NPC blighter skin of the big bald guy in suspenders? You know the one. I love the game, but man could they have tried to incorporate some other skins here? It's the same guy over and over, on every Templer hunt and in between. Perhaps he just has 1000 identical twins? ;)

VolumeRX
11-26-2015, 07:35 PM
Very true, I mean that skin is so flipping stupid, i've seen enough variations of this bald **** knobhead

Anykeyer
11-27-2015, 09:28 AM
Maybe next year in a new game.
But probably not.

GhostAssassinLT
11-27-2015, 09:37 AM
I think it's something we have to live with as it's hard to make some 100 different versions of every type of person you encounter frequently.
If nothing else it will add GB's to the game due to all of the textures needed. And it might also make the game even more taxing on system resources.

strigoi1958
11-27-2015, 01:15 PM
It makes it easier to recognise the enemy... it's just like a uniform... nobody ever says I'm sick of seeing the same police uniform over and over. we accept that as a way to identify all police and when we can identify an enemy from a distance by their features instead of their uniform it is no different.
I'm certain ALL game companies can do this and then sell the game for a much higher price to pay for all the extra work needed.... but why should everyone else who is happy with the game as it is be made to pay extra because of complaints by a few.

You want extra... pay extra... get a petition and ask all who sign it to agree to pay for a texture and features dlc pack $50 sounds fair