PDA

View Full Version : Can't Play The Game ! Help !

xSp1ke.GRE
11-26-2015, 01:33 PM
I experienced this issue the first time the game came out in open beta and i log in again after updating hoping its fixed and its still the same !
I log in to the game and i hit the play button i pick my char and when the game tries to get me in to the playground inside the game i crash out and i get this [Oh , no.It Crashed]
message. The last time i posted in here i got no response and no help this time i hoppe someone can help to play this god damn game for the first time !

Ubi_Jax
11-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Hey xsp1kerino and welcome to the forums.

In order for this to be investigated further, we may need to check your system specs. Are you getting any specific error message?

Moving this thread to our Technical Forum for further support.

Thanks.

xSp1ke.GRE
11-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Hey xsp1kerino and welcome to the forums.

In order for this to be investigated further, we may need to check your system specs. Are you getting any specific error message?

Moving this thread to our Technical Forum for further support.

Thanks.

what you mean moving this thread to technical forum we already are in the technical forums

ForceReconNeo
11-26-2015, 02:00 PM
what you mean moving this thread to technical forum we already are in the technical forums

and this gives a good idea of how much technical experience the problemed user has...

xSp1ke.GRE
11-26-2015, 02:09 PM
and this gives a good idea of how much technical experience the problemed user has...

what you mean braw i must not have any expererience thats why i come here ! you must be able to help a guy that doesnt know anything thats why you are here not to swear !