PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia game, who cares about AMD users ?!

Jedalb
11-26-2015, 12:41 PM
I own an AMD graphic cards (R9 280X) and the game is just unplayable.

Texture were blinking (so fast that my screen was nearly green in game, not in menus) when I first start the game with 15.11 drivers, I updated the AMD application (not drivers still 15.11) and the problems now appear randomly in the middle of a game then the only solution is to leave the game and reboot it.
And by the way, I have 15.11 installed, that s a fact, confirmed by every application that can check my drivers version, but R6 decide that that was an unsupported version (display a message every time I start the game (but still working less worst than before updating AMD application when I did not have any "unsupported drivers" message).

Thanks for that "game", nice menus.

ElCid.
11-26-2015, 01:38 PM
"who cares about AMD users ?! "

No one

Ubi_Jax
11-26-2015, 01:43 PM
Hey Jedalb and welcome to the forums.

Moving this over to our Technical Forums. We've had reports that the latest AMD patch has helped some players, but we may need to investigate this further in your case.

Thanks.

FredNotFound101
11-26-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm using the new Radeon Crimson update from AMD and even if I manage to get in a match, the game simply crashes, and when I say even get in, its because your matchmaking system is still broken.

Spartan_Marine8
11-26-2015, 02:20 PM
I got the crimson update, game runs fine even with the unsupported warning

Ubi-Talos
11-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Hello All,

If you have not done so already I would advise to try Clean Uninstall Utility from AMD site linked below and then reinstall the Crimson software again.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx

Spartan_Marine8
The Unsupported warning message you are receiving I have reported

SmokinFlakes
11-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Hello All,

If you have not done so already I would advise to try Clean Uninstall Utility from AMD site linked below and then reinstall the Crimson software again.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx

Spartan_Marine8
The Unsupported warning message you are receiving I have reported

I too have the Unsupported warning, Radeon 7900 series card, with up to date drivers.