PDA

View Full Version : Error code [2-0x00000047]

Desklet1
11-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Before the maintenance my brother and me could play the game without problems except that we couldnt play in the same squad, but now after the maintenance if i start the game before my brother, i can enter to the main menu and play normally but my brother cant even enter to the main menu (the same if he start the game first). We receive the error when appear the text " Creating squad" after connect to the servers.

We use the same router (same IP), the same wired connection and we have the same settings (NAT moderate and Data Cemter g 66 ms).

Desklet1
11-26-2015, 03:45 PM
Well, any solution?? All ports open, firewall off, Antivirus off and the error is still there....WTF.

PuniisheR.
11-26-2015, 04:21 PM
Well, any solution?? All ports open, firewall off, Antivirus off and the error is still there....WTF.

I found a fix for this error, Change your VPN to US VPN, works for me.

Use this free software https://www.betternet.co/

Desklet1
11-26-2015, 04:44 PM
I found a fix for this error, Change your VPN to US VPN, works for me.

Use this free software https://www.betternet.co/

Thanks, it works, high ping but work. Ubisoft you need to solve this problem...

Desklet1
11-26-2015, 06:56 PM
Im waiting to see this error reported and posted in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1336162-Open-Beta-Known-Issues

Desklet1
11-26-2015, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the help Ubisoft!! //irony on

At least say that you are working on it....

Sopuliveteraani
01-03-2016, 02:56 AM
If you got windows 10, like i do, i went to settings, update and security, recovery, and reset this pc. and then i chose to delete all files, from all drives, and i chose the faster clean (keep this pc) option or something, and it cleaned my pc under an hour. After that, i installed NVIDIA drivers to my pc, AVAST, steam, ubisoft, teamspeak 3, CCleaner and i confiqured my pc all over again. This took me about 1,5 hours. After this, i started to download rainbow six siege, and cs go. I played some cs, before the download was ready. I launched the rainbow six siege, and it worked again. So you have done like me, downloaded some files, got something what you didnt want to get to your pc, didnt know about it, and probably, it was some kind of VPN software or file. And it boosted my cs fps from 400 to 700-800 . if this doesnt work, try the avast secureline vpn 7 day trial, if it works, then buy the full version of avast secureline vpn for 60 euros per year. If the secureline works, windows clean install doesnt, your ISP is blocking your game. Try updating your router to better one, or call you ISP about the problem. GL with your problemos.

PlutoIsAPlanet
01-04-2016, 11:22 AM
If you got windows 10, like i do, i went to settings, update and security, recovery, and reset this pc. and then i chose to delete all files, from all drives, and i chose the faster clean (keep this pc) option or something, and it cleaned my pc under an hour. After that, i installed NVIDIA drivers to my pc, AVAST, steam, ubisoft, teamspeak 3, CCleaner and i confiqured my pc all over again. This took me about 1,5 hours. After this, i started to download rainbow six siege, and cs go. I played some cs, before the download was ready. I launched the rainbow six siege, and it worked again. So you have done like me, downloaded some files, got something what you didnt want to get to your pc, didnt know about it, and probably, it was some kind of VPN software or file. And it boosted my cs fps from 400 to 700-800 . if this doesnt work, try the avast secureline vpn 7 day trial, if it works, then buy the full version of avast secureline vpn for 60 euros per year. If the secureline works, windows clean install doesnt, your ISP is blocking your game. Try updating your router to better one, or call you ISP about the problem. GL with your problemos.

Thats a lot of work to do to get a game working, unfortunately most of us aren't willing to wipe all our data in order to play this game. Ubisoft, please figure out a work around or fix for this, this error literally prevents ANY access to the game. I'm willing to deal with slow matchmaking and bad servers, but no one can put up with having a software bricking. Please halp.

Whiskey_Lord
01-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Thats a lot of work to do to get a game working, unfortunately most of us aren't willing to wipe all our data in order to play this game. Ubisoft, please figure out a work around or fix for this, this error literally prevents ANY access to the game. I'm willing to deal with slow matchmaking and bad servers, but no one can put up with having a software bricking. Please halp.

Agreed, I have yet to play a single match but I'm not willing to go that far out of my way to play this game.

BOSQ.atrapbino
01-16-2016, 02:11 AM
Hey guys, i was having this problem, but i've changed my DNS, and it worked. I'm from Brazil, and I don't know if it works at every country...

I've tried this one:
https://www.opendns.com/

Hope it helps!

UPDATE
One friend of mine, also from Brazil, used this solution and it worked as well.

rblRommel
01-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Bump.

Still need a fix for this. A game that revolves around cooperation and teamwork is crippled by the inability to create squads with specific players.

Muppets_Waldorf
01-17-2016, 06:00 PM
I build/repair computer for about 14y and worked on +800 machines
None of the above things is responsible for the error. its the crappy netcode/game and ubi servers.
saying those things will fix it, is like saying you need to put gas in the car (because it worked for you), when it actually needs a new battery.

the fact that i got the same mssg one day and could not get it to run for about 24h, and since i had cloned
my OS drive 2 days earlier, i reimaged the system but the game still would give me the same error.
i know nothing has changed on my rig (hard/software) nor is it infected.

from our group of 6 people, 4 experience issues after patch 1./1.3 when there was nothing changed from our side, especially
since all rigs are different, in different countries and even different OS installed, yet experience the same problem!?

and dont buy into the dns/vpn stuff, i will NOT fix the game. (referral points anyone.. ;-)

TBag_Breko
01-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Yesterday I've played the whole day on my computer while my brother wasn't able to connect.

Today he's playing and I'm the one locked outside.

We did all the shenanigans on the router, firewall, dns, whatever. If there is one playing, the other one will not be able to connect.

Not only that, but when we're able to play, we get disconnected at least once out of 5 games.

sad.

DGE-JAY
01-17-2016, 11:02 PM
This started happening for me after the 1.3 UPDATE this weekend. i was able to play perfecly fine before. I tried all of ubisoft instructions in relation to this issue but still nothing. it gets to creating squad in loading menu then keeps repeating.

Also the game now starts minimized.

Muppets_Waldorf
01-18-2016, 09:26 AM
uninstall uplay, reboot, use ccleaner (incl reg cleaner), dl and install newest uplay.

if you still have trouble, shutdown uplay every time and start it again. most of the time after 3 tries i can play all day.

Vrach988
01-18-2016, 04:18 PM
I've been having this error repeatedly the last week or so (I believe it was introduced with one of the last patches) every time I launch the game for the first time that day. After trying a few typical fixes, it turns out that restarting my router somehow fixes it every time (the error does not seem to reappear when I restart the game, which I have to do due to numerous bugs every once in a while). So that's probably your fastest/easiest workaround and doesn't require you to use VPN which will probably result in worse ping and such.

However, this is annoying as hell obviously and I have no idea why it works. Ubisoft, could we get a fix for this already? The game is full enough of bugs that you really don't need to keep adding more with each patch.