PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Offline Solo Terrorist Hunt

KlOwN_CaR_PoSsE
11-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Just a few ideas:

- Allow us to not only use defenders, but when playing bomb defuse, allow us to switch from attacker to defender once we've placed the bomb defuse item (if we can't use defenders, then half of our operators are locked from use. This means that half of the dlc that offline players are downloading can't ever be used).

- Moderate the offline/solo terrorist hunt modes for those that play alone. Offline players are at a huge disadvantage as we can't use defenders, and the AI is still built for more than one player. It needs to be moderated for offline players.

- Please ensure that the AI isn't a copy/paste job from vegas whereby you get rushed by 15 terrorists as soon as you kill the first terrorist.

- Allow us to customize terrorist hunt matches so that offline players can play different modes on different maps

- Allow us to customize solo situations mode to increase replay value.

Brainlicker
12-01-2015, 11:49 AM
I absolutely agree that the host should be able to choose the game mode within terrorist hunt. No everyone wants to play bomb defusal and one of my buddies hates that mode so much from the beta he won't even get the game after I told hom the server makes the modes and maps random. Terrorist hunt was the only reason I picked this game up but now knowing I cant even customize my game choices is absurd!

Oh and I also agree about being able to use defenders in terrorist hunt but not about switching between them mid game. I think it would be unbalanced that way ��

georgejolliffe
12-01-2015, 07:33 PM
I absolutely agree that the host should be able to choose the game mode within terrorist hunt. No everyone wants to play bomb defusal and one of my buddies hates that mode so much from the beta he won't even get the game after I told hom the server makes the modes and maps random. Terrorist hunt was the only reason I picked this game up but now knowing I cant even customize my game choices is absurd!

Oh and I also agree about being able to use defenders in terrorist hunt but not about switching between them mid game. I think it would be unbalanced that way ��

Totally agree with this.

I don't understand why i can't choose how i want to play.

I don't like brash internet reactions but i genuinely would've though twice about pre-ordering if i had known this.