PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Bug with perks in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

SheenIsAtWar
11-26-2015, 10:34 AM
Hi all , i'm experiencing a strange issue with my perks. some of them are completed (like the quadra kill or the multi counter) and says i have 50/50 but they are still highlighted in red and displayed as incomplete . Anyone got this problem ? thx for your time and your future help :)

Tonicarborist
11-28-2015, 03:25 AM
Hi there I have exactly the same issue, tiny things like this ruin games for me...... Does anybody out there have a fix? Or wait maybe Ubisoft can fix it?

UbiSmarmy
11-29-2015, 12:46 AM
Sorry that both of you are experiencing this issue. My first suggestion would be to verify the game files. You can do this in the Uplay Game Launcher by clicking on the down arrow next to the Play button for the game, and in Steam by right-clicking on the game in your Game Library and then choosing Properties. After verifying the game files go and do one more of whatever the achievement needs to complete, this may proc the achievement and trigger it as completed.

Also make sure that you have the latest updates for the game, verifying the game files will do this for you as well but it can be time consuming so try this first. And if you need the patch and download it please do one more of whatever the achievement needs to complete.

If that doesn't work please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for further assistance.

We want you to get what you have worked for in-game.

bonzazx45
01-06-2016, 05:54 PM
I unlocked all perks ib DLC Jack the ripper, but in memory 4 perks broken. Verifying the game files, and restart Uplay dont help me

bad_johnny_law
01-07-2016, 10:06 PM
I'm having the same issue on PS4. Specifically the "Zipline Assassin" & "Riding Shotgun" perks. I submitted a ticket to Support regarding this issue on 12/16/15, but never got a definitive fix or answer back. I was able to get all of the perks in Jack The Ripper DLC to unlock, though.

exo2b
01-16-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm having a very similar problem on the xbox one. I had the 'shadowy spikes' and 'brutal takedown' perks; but, when i finished the 'fear of ghosts' perk, the other two no longer show as completed. Both show 20/20 and 40/40 respectively; however, they are now both red and without the tick box checked. I have just unlocked the 'efficient fear bomb' perk, nothing changed for the other two.

I was hoping for 100% completion. Will there be a fix?

Triforce_79
04-05-2016, 07:27 PM
I have the same problem on PS4

markmans
04-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Does somebody has a solution for this bug or is everyone still waiting for a fix?

Black_Widow9
04-17-2016, 08:34 PM
Does somebody has a solution for this bug or is everyone still waiting for a fix?
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

shoebedo1
07-21-2016, 02:35 PM
When i start to play i go walk and then computer freeze,can somebody fix it or help me ?

CultOfMalice
02-13-2019, 01:58 PM
Perks are still glitched as of Febuary 2019 on xbox one, they got there cash and will never fix this. Support does not help because they dont release patches or game fixes and when you actually contact someone they act super fake and dont actually know anything!