PDA

View Full Version : Toggle to aim down sights ISSUE PLEASE FIX

BobbyBoyGaming
11-26-2015, 06:21 AM
Okay when I use toggle to aim down sights, the Shift (sprint) button should override ADS and take me to sprint immediately. Same for Reload. Reloading should cancel ADS immediately and NOT TAKE ME BACK TO IT!

PLEASE FIX YOUR "TOGGLE TO AIM DOWN SIGHT" SUPPORT.

BobbyBoyGaming
11-26-2015, 06:50 PM
hello? anybody out there?

TheGodlyNoobz
11-26-2015, 08:18 PM
don't use toggle to aim and use hold to aim if you want to do this

Pleasure.
11-26-2015, 08:19 PM
do you really expect someone from ubisoft to read or even respond to threads here ? :D

BobbyBoyGaming
11-27-2015, 01:39 AM
@Emp.Noob

Don't be a bloody idiot. i am asking for this for a good reason. most games that support toggle to aim actually work this way where reloading and sprinting overrides ADS. Why would you take the time to respond in a way that doesn't support improving the game and promotes ubisoft laziness? Troll much?

I can't stand hold to aim, and i don't understand why ubi wouldn't freaking support toggle to aim appropriately in any of their games. like Why would they even put in the option if its gonna be completely freaking broken. This already happened in so many of their games its not even funny.

BobbyBoyGaming
11-27-2015, 01:42 AM
do you really expect someone from ubisoft to read or even respond to threads here ? :D

I put a lot of effort into finding the appropriate feedback forum. This is it right? Why wouldn't they create it and not read it? I have no freaking clue... but i think you are right, they probably never will....

Pleasure.
11-27-2015, 04:20 AM
I put a lot of effort into finding the appropriate feedback forum. This is it right? Why wouldn't they create it and not read it? I have no freaking clue... but i think you are right, they probably never will....

because it is ubisoft :D i have never, in my lifetime seen a response that answers a real question on ubisoft forums.. you might get a "thank you for your feedback" from a mod or CM if you are lucky.. but that does not even mean that any of the devs will actually read it or care.

Goosman.777
02-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Bump

I agree that the ADS should be cancelled during reload or sprint. Interesting thing is that during the beta it did cancel and it was changed during final production build.

Krazy_Kirby
02-09-2016, 08:21 AM
toggled on would mean its on until turned off. hold is the better option

nixx0rr
02-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Okay when I use toggle to aim down sights, the Shift (sprint) button should override ADS and take me to sprint immediately. Same for Reload. Reloading should cancel ADS immediately and NOT TAKE ME BACK TO IT!

PLEASE FIX YOUR "TOGGLE TO AIM DOWN SIGHT" SUPPORT.

+1. This.

The current behavior is so unbelievably counter-intuitive. No other game's toggle ADS works this way. I've been killed because of this thing a number of times. Please change the behavior. All actions should disable the ADS toggle.

ud0n_uk
03-04-2018, 05:24 PM
+2 this

sprint or reload should cancel ADS.
This is the norm since the mid 2000s, works fine in COD and Battlefield.

Also SPACEBAR should be enabled as a STAND UP feature, not just VAULT. So if you are prone or crouched, you just need to press SPACE to get up, it should cancel everything and just get up.
This has been the norm in COD and Battlefield since god knows when.

Ubisoft can you implement these simple logical fixes please.