PDA

View Full Version : Crashing During Matches - Returning Back to Menu [Error 2-0x00000041]

rG_Ronin77
11-26-2015, 05:30 AM
I've been playing Rainbow Six: Siege since the closed beta and have never experienced this issue up until now.

Sporadically during my gameplay, I will get kicked from the match and sent back to the lobby with the following error code:

"Connection Failure

'Connection to the Game Server is lost'

Rainbow Six Siege Error Code: 2-0x00000041"

My screen will entirely freeze up, and the sound will cut out too. This will happen for several seconds until I am finally kicked from the match and the error above appears. Along with this error code, another typically follows that says something along the lines of:

"The Ethernet cable is not connected properly".

However when I return to the lobby, I am still online and connected to Ubisoft servers. As I mentioned before, I've played both the closed beta and technical test #2 without any graphical issues or crash problems. This issue did not start to occur until the open beta. I am running the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers, and below are the spec for my computer (I know they're bad - this rig is getting updated soon):

- i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz
- EVGA GTX 560Ti
- 8 Gb Corsair Ram

Any help would be appreciated.

rG_Ronin77
11-26-2015, 05:31 AM
Also - This issue does not happen all the time. I have some game sessions where I play for up to two or three hours without a problem , then this error occurs.

rG_Ronin77
11-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Update - checked all internet connections with no issues. I can play other games fine with decent ping and no lag issues. R6: Siege seems to be the only game causing this right now.