PDA

View Full Version : Unsupported Graphic Drivers?

Sev07Sniper
11-26-2015, 04:28 AM
Yesterday I was playing (Playing being a very loose word considering the matchmaking problem) and I had graphical Issues with textures flickering and stretching across the screen, so I installed a new driver and everything worked perfectly fine, ran perfectly, looks perfect no 'Unsupported' error message. However now when ever I launch the game it says "Warning: You are using an unsupported graphics driver, please update your driver for optimal performance". My drivers are all up to date, and I highly doubt that within a few hours the devs have made my drivers unsupported. The game still runs at the same frame rate, still looks the same and with no glitches.

Still unable to actually get in to an online match though...

All of the statements above are based on gameplay from Terrorist hunt (Solo).

Can anyone please give any info on this. Even if its just to say you have the error all of a sudden too.

Also has anyone actually played a match yet?

Thanks - Sev

AOD_Marine59
12-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Yesterday I was playing (Playing being a very loose word considering the matchmaking problem) and I had graphical Issues with textures flickering and stretching across the screen, so I installed a new driver and everything worked perfectly fine, ran perfectly, looks perfect no 'Unsupported' error message. However now when ever I launch the game it says "Warning: You are using an unsupported graphics driver, please update your driver for optimal performance". My drivers are all up to date, and I highly doubt that within a few hours the devs have made my drivers unsupported. The game still runs at the same frame rate, still looks the same and with no glitches.

Can anyone please give any info on this. Even if its just to say you have the error all of a sudden too.

Thanks - Sev

Same issue but frame rates are fine

Fohgkin
01-01-2016, 11:12 PM

Thanks - Sev

Bought the game today it gave me the same warning and I can't play at all every time it goes to load me into the beginning of the match the game crashes to my desktop. seems like a waste of money as of right now :(

Assassin2066
09-02-2017, 09:57 PM
I also get this message when I run Rainbow Six Siege, yet everything runs fine, and I can play the game, even improving as I continue, which hasn't been long. However, this message comes up every time I run this game, no others, only this one. I don't know if its linked to Uplay or Steam, but the drivers are fine, and I am reluctant to update or change them at all when I don't think they need updating, if they even can be.

Cheers

John

Dredd_Redd
09-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Yeah I have the same issue, the game runs perfectly but I keep getting the error saying that my stuff is out of date