PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the gunplay controls?

KrazeeDD
11-25-2015, 10:39 PM
In the last Closed Beta the gunplay was marvelous. I felt like I could put the gun right where I wanted it. When I died in Terro Hunt it was because I made a bad tactical decision, not because my gun was wildly flailing all over the screen.

Is there any way an option to revert back to the closed betas controls could be added?

ZandrXI
11-26-2015, 03:51 AM
This so much.

I'm playing at half the speed i played the in the last beta and my gun is still all over the place i want the old aiming system back.

roppedop
11-26-2015, 11:24 AM
I agree. There is something wrong with the controls. I changed the ADS sensitivity and it's a bit better now but still it feels wrong.

KrazeeDD
11-26-2015, 04:36 PM
I've been messing with the setting for 2 days now and nothing I do gets me back to closed beta feel.

WhittledSpork
11-28-2015, 02:28 AM
I thought it was just me,
seeing as how I switched to xb1 from ps4 and my kontrolfreeks don't fit.
Glad to know something else is amiss.

TNO_I3I4cK0uT
11-28-2015, 03:42 AM
I also have this problem with my mouse. It's really annoying :/

KrazeeDD
11-28-2015, 06:19 AM
No. Nope. Been trying for 3 days now and the controls just don't work. When I see a terrorist I swing my gun in his direction and hope my barrel in pointing at him when it stops. Worst gunplay in any shooter I have ever played, and I played Homefront...

These need to change ASAP back to how it was in technical beta.

I have been trying to be reasonable about this issue, been trying to get used to it and with 0 input on why this change occurred and what will be done in the future I'm starting to get angry. (And sad)

Zero fun is being had because of this change. 2 of my friends canceled pre orders over it...2! Blown away by this. All I want to do is relax and take down terrorists, but with the %40 increase in difficulty and the change to these awful awful gunplay controls you have squashed all my hype for my favorite franchise and game type. *sadface*

KrazeeDD
11-28-2015, 06:33 PM
A very short video showcasing the input lag on PS4 (that wasn't present during technical beta)

https://youtu.be/-_R2esxkzdc

UbiEpi
11-28-2015, 07:09 PM
Thank you for the video KrazeeDD! Investigating.

KrazeeDD
11-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Thank you for the video KrazeeDD! Investigating.

Rock on!!!

Woo.

KrazeeDD
11-29-2015, 05:16 PM
More weird info.

I still have the technical beta on my ps4, so fired it up and checked the settings on there.

I had the sensitivity set to 5s. In this beta it was on 2-3.