PDA

View Full Version : Looking for easy going players with tactics in mind!

brandonsyygr
11-25-2015, 10:25 PM
Hi! Currently looking for a group of people who want to play this game while incorporating real steel tactics, teamwork, and consistent voice communications without sacrificing the fun factor. I'm trying to stray away from those players who prefer the run & gun, me, myself, and I mentality. Having a dedicated clan to play with wouldn't be so bad either!

If so, add me on XBL at SVTTran!

Looking forward to playing with you guys.

crbarden92
11-25-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm looking for like minded players to help me get a small tactical gaming unit started for North America based Xbox One players. I'm moddeling the unit with police style ranking system, small squads of players, and training once the game and unit has gotten on it's feet. I have experience in other small (<50 player) tactical clans in the past and I'm looking for other players to help me get this unit running in administration roles. I'll be active online during the open beta and will be active on release night as well. Add me on Xbox live if you're interested GT: crbarden92 www.tf15.enjin.com I hope to hear from you soon.

brandonsyygr
11-26-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm looking for like minded players to help me get a small tactical gaming unit started for North America based Xbox One players. I'm moddeling the unit with police style ranking system, small squads of players, and training once the game and unit has gotten on it's feet. I have experience in other small (<50 player) tactical clans in the past and I'm looking for other players to help me get this unit running in administration roles. I'll be active online during the open beta and will be active on release night as well. Add me on Xbox live if you're interested GT: crbarden92 www.tf15.enjin.com I hope to hear from you soon.

glad to hear from ya Chris, I've registered to your clan site and posted an application. I've also shot a friend request your way. I will also be active during the open beta and release.

crbarden92
11-26-2015, 10:26 AM
Yessir, I've already accepted your application, all I have to do is add you on XBL.

firefighter2034
12-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Hey I saw your post I sent you a message and friend request on XBL. My GT: PittsburghFire

firefighter2034
12-01-2015, 01:46 PM

I just sent you an application and a XBL friend request. My GT: PittsburghFire

HEISENBERG BOHR
12-01-2015, 06:29 PM
I just sent you an application and a XBL friend request. My GT: PittsburghFire

GT: HEISENBERG BOHR

Let's do it !!!