PDA

View Full Version : Control issue

Miquell20100
11-25-2015, 10:03 PM
AC Syndicate.
Control issue.
Can you help me with control issue.
Today when I lanuch AC Syndicate I had problems with controls.
For example when I pressed Ctrl as "RUN" button character start to run but as lang as I had key pressed he couldn`t stop straight after key have been released - he run a coupple of seconds.
Same with other keys - they not work at all or reaction is very, very long.

Miquell20100
11-25-2015, 11:51 PM
I`ve already tried to:
Reinstall game
Reinstall Graphisc Card driver
Reinstall directX

And... any ideas ???? Please :)

YazX_
11-26-2015, 01:10 AM
You seem to have some input lag problem, do you have any controllers/wheel/joystick connected?
whats your system specs?
What are the in-game graphics options?

UbiSmarmy
11-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Miquell20100, welcome to the forums.

You shouldn't be experiencing this issue. The first step I'd suggest would be to verify the game files. You can do this through the Uplay Game Launcher, by clicking on the arrow next to the Play button in the Uplay Game Launcher, and in Steam, by right-clicking on the game's title in your Game Library and then clicking on Properties which will give you the option to verify your game files. This will go through all of you game files and make sure that you don't have any corrupt files, this may take a while but it tends to fix quite a few issues with the game.

If that doesn't work please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more in-depth support.

jandraelune
11-26-2015, 11:05 AM
If your running an Nvidia card, revert to driver version 353. That helps, it's the last stable version for ACU, which works better for ACS then the one listed as optimized for it =.=

Miquell20100
11-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi all.
Thx for answears.
Game still not working properly.
It works fine straight after uninstalling game and installing again. But the next day it`s happened again. Will try to install lower drivers.
Asking about PC spec?

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
BIOS: 4.6.5
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM Corsair Vengance
Mainboard: EVGA Z75Sli
GFX: EVGA GTX 970 SC 4GB
Keyboard: Corsair K40
Mouse Corsair M65RGB
HDD: SSD 256 Samsung 850 Pro

GhostAssassinLT
11-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Your CPU is below the minimum specs, so it might be that that is causing the problem. Maybe it has to work flat out in certain situations and that's causing the problem?

MINIMUM

Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz

jandraelune
11-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Type of CPU doesn't matter...just number of cores and clock speed. He OCed to 3ghz which is 0.5ghz more then minimum for Intel chips.

Besides if it was a CPU issue...it would be more constant, not working fine one day and fail the next. His issue is software conflict either in the form of driver or running app.

-----

Running Win 10, I know for a fact it's auto-update runs afoul with hardware drivers. Unless it gets properly constrained it will just install newest drivers for all attached hardware regardless if it will cause a conflict with multiple same class drivers running.

haamukana
12-26-2015, 11:32 AM
I have this same problem

CPU Intel g3258
GPU AMD R7 370 2gb
8gb ram
and i use lowest settings
i got 39-59 fps

Have anyone solved this problem????

Miquell20100
12-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Hmm CPU is too bad?- I don't think so.
This is what I tried.
I installed fresh copy of Win 10
Installed latest GPU drivers as well as chip-set driver
Installed GeForce Experience
Set to optimal
Hmm, well, to be honest not optimal I set game over minimum requirements and game worked fine over 4 hours - NO PROBLEMS at all!!!!
Then next day I launched game again and was unable to play again!!!
All my drivers are up to date at this moment.
Tried to install different drivers - the same.

So in summary - game is working excellent after fresh installation - no matter how long I will play BUT after restart the game is working terrible.
So if is working Fine even with lower CPU spec. without problem and is crashing next day/game - so...? hmm something strange is happening

Miquell20100
12-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Please Help !

YazX_
12-30-2015, 12:56 AM
Please Help !

since you freshly installed windows, what other softwares you have installed including drivers?!

Witiji
12-31-2015, 02:36 AM
Do you have a good keyboard? normal keyboards can't detect many keys pressed at the same time.