PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassins pack on Join the Family website not available in CANADA

LeDragonSYNC
11-25-2015, 09:42 PM
title says it all great work ubi :)

D.I.D.
11-25-2015, 10:02 PM
Not available in England either. I think it's only for the USA.

On the flipside, I think Canada got some kind of Syndicate phone app that nobody else in the world received, so it's swings and roundabouts.

LeDragonSYNC
11-26-2015, 02:09 AM
Not available in England either. I think it's only for the USA.

On the flipside, I think Canada got some kind of Syndicate phone app that nobody else in the world received, so it's swings and roundabouts.

Trust me i'd gladly trade that app for the pack . Not a satisfied customer . I'll make sure to add this flaw to the list of my ac patches thread. link in signature....

Ureh
11-26-2015, 04:36 AM
Not sure if the codes will work in other regions but I should be able to redeem codes for xb1 and pc (one code per platform) if anyone wants to try.

ERICATHERINE
11-26-2015, 05:59 AM
Trust me i'd gladly trade that app for the pack . Not a satisfied customer . I'll make sure to add this flaw to the list of my ac patches thread. link in signature....

Then why did you put a smile ( :) ) in your first comment. XD

LeDragonSYNC
11-26-2015, 10:11 PM
Then why did you put a smile ( :) ) in your first comment. XD

i was being ironic hehe

ERICATHERINE
11-27-2015, 02:55 PM
i was being ironic hehe

XD

LeDragonSYNC
12-01-2015, 03:54 AM
ok Update , someone was kind enought to send me a code and they are not region locked :) to if you have a U.S.A. friend that can create a e-mail and psn or xlive account just to get code and mail an extra code to you , you can managed to get the master assassins creed pack. as for me i'm a happy customer with the AC series once more :) , but for the community all i can do is that i'll addd it to the link in my signature and if you want good things to change in the ac series please support the thread in my signature. have a good day fellow assassins , from around the globe :)