PDA

View Full Version : Mouse lag

KoOL-Noobsta
11-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Was there in the last beta build just like all the other bugs:mad:

Mouse will move to the left just fine but at random times it lags out to the right ??? as if my mouse speed had dropped down to 5.

So irritating there is no point playing this pre alpha yet that's right PRE alpha as in all the other builds works better looked better.

Looks like come Dec this game is going to join the other pay for early access games out there :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wintex.Atlantis
11-25-2015, 09:33 PM
I have a somewhat different issue:
My mouse is not always projecting it's movement to the view. By that I mean, I do nothing else then stand on point and do a slow turn by moving my mouse to the left. At some points (randomly) the rotation is getting slower/stopping) and then moving on. But there is no fps drop or any other kind of graphical lag.
I was in closed beta before and this did not happen as it does now. Makes it near unplayable in this rather fast-paced shooter since i cannot predict how far my turn will actually be accepted.

PaddyWa
11-26-2015, 10:31 PM
I have similar problem. When I go into the building, my mouse stutters/lags makes it very difficult to aim. Most annoying. Cant seem to fix it no matter what I try. Using a Logitech G400S