PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow six siege - ISSUES AND FEEDBACK.

Allexio.
11-25-2015, 06:23 PM
(This is a repost of my post that I put in technical isues, because some of my points are more feedback than issues)

ONE:
KEYBINDINGS ARE NOT SAVED! (this is the most frustrating thing that can happen in a PC game.. the keybindings appear as if you had modified them but the game still uses the default keys for no reason whatsoever.

TWO:
IN TERROR HUNT THERE IS STILL A SINGLE HOST, MEANING THE GAME STOPS AS SOON AS HE LEAVES!
This is something I had *already* mentionned during the closed beta. THE HOST FOR TERROR HUNT HAS TO BE DYNAMIC! if he leaves, SOMEONE ELSE becomes the host!!!!!

THREE:
ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPOKEN LANGUAGES SO THEY (if possible) END UP WITH PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE SAME.
I am tired of having to explain what get to A means in german! or having some russians just keep on speaking and having to mute them mid game cause I dont understand at all what they're saying!

FOUR:
FIX THE MICS!
The mics are currently broken!! sometimes, they keep on staying on even when the push to talk key isn't pressed! combine that with the russians and you get some really annoying scenarios of them not shutting up!

FIVE:
FIX THE SERVER ISSUES!
There are STILL some persistent server issues that continue to disconnect everyone! do something about it!

SIX:
ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR PREFERRED OPERATOR
So that when matchmaking is done, it may influence who your team will be so that everyone can play his preferred operator instead of having some people play boring recruits!

SEVEN:
SHOW THE STATS OF WEAPONS BEFORE THE OPERATOR IS BOUGHT.
The only way to see the stats of weapons right now is to first buy the operator. thats stupid. the weapons an operator can equip influences greatly whether or not you want him.

NoL-Maurik
11-28-2015, 09:37 AM
I've the same problems with the key bindings. It is a bit strange, friends of myn dont have the problem.

(This is a repost of my post that I put in technical isues, because some of my points are more feedback than issues)

ONE:
KEYBINDINGS ARE NOT SAVED! (this is the most frustrating thing that can happen in a PC game.. the keybindings appear as if you had modified them but the game still uses the default keys for no reason whatsoever.

TWO:
IN TERROR HUNT THERE IS STILL A SINGLE HOST, MEANING THE GAME STOPS AS SOON AS HE LEAVES!
This is something I had *already* mentionned during the closed beta. THE HOST FOR TERROR HUNT HAS TO BE DYNAMIC! if he leaves, SOMEONE ELSE becomes the host!!!!!

THREE:
ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPOKEN LANGUAGES SO THEY (if possible) END UP WITH PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE SAME.
I am tired of having to explain what get to A means in german! or having some russians just keep on speaking and having to mute them mid game cause I dont understand at all what they're saying!

FOUR:
FIX THE MICS!
The mics are currently broken!! sometimes, they keep on staying on even when the push to talk key isn't pressed! combine that with the russians and you get some really annoying scenarios of them not shutting up!

FIVE:
FIX THE SERVER ISSUES!
There are STILL some persistent server issues that continue to disconnect everyone! do something about it!

SIX:
ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR PREFERRED OPERATOR
So that when matchmaking is done, it may influence who your team will be so that everyone can play his preferred operator instead of having some people play boring recruits!

SEVEN:
SHOW THE STATS OF WEAPONS BEFORE THE OPERATOR IS BOUGHT.
The only way to see the stats of weapons right now is to first buy the operator. thats stupid. the weapons an operator can equip influences greatly whether or not you want him.

SoManyDeads
11-28-2015, 10:06 AM
For the keybinds are you saying the camera left/right being hard bound to A? or that literally all your keys will rebind after being altered?

as for additional stuff.

+0 Renown at the end of a game. I think this is a feature, but for a game with unlocks you should never invalidates someones progress because something determined that the game wasn't fair. Might as well take away the advancement currency from everyone.

If the first shot kills you, it will not have sound from that character. You will just fall over and die... the sound should trigger before the shot, it is a simple thing.

Allow players to put in a checkbox that states they only want to play at low ping, and with other players that have low ping. I was delighted to see I pinged 30 to a server! one other person was 30 as well, everyone else was 2-300. I am in West Canada, and am getting people from Brazil and Russia in the same game, there is something amazingly wrong with the matching algorithm.

I want to be able to tweak some of the rets. For example, the dot sight, one of the more expensive ones is a massive dot. I want to be able to control the circumference of it make it feel more comfortable. Right now I am using holographic although I hate it still, it has to much non-required items on it. I want to use the dot sight.

In Kanal, at the top spawn point, the side with the external breachable walls w/ a doorway inside, which has two breachable walls in as well. If you re-enforce the doorway side walls there is still a section which you can shoot through. I have been using this on defence to pick on people, but it shouldn't exist.

flythq
11-28-2015, 10:24 AM
I would like to be able to walk freely on the map, to get acquainted with her.

Adding to the map objects, such as: explosive gas cylinders, fire extinguishers - will improve the overall experience of the process and increase interactivity.

More sensitive surveillance cameras (if only part of the enemy in the frame, he is not markd)

On ps4 - opportunity to change places L1/L2 and R1/R2

ps: sorry for my english