PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 Siege - ISSUES AND BUGS

Allexio.
11-25-2015, 06:17 PM
Ill get right into it.

ONE:
KEYBINDINGS ARE NOT SAVED! (this is the most frustrating thing that can happen in a PC game.. the keybindings appear as if you had modified them but the game still uses the default keys for no reason whatsoever.

TWO:
IN TERROR HUNT THERE IS STILL A SINGLE HOST, MEANING THE GAME STOPS AS SOON AS HE LEAVES!
This is something I had *already* mentionned during the closed beta. THE HOST FOR TERROR HUNT HAS TO BE DYNAMIC! if he leaves, SOMEONE ELSE becomes the host!!!!!

THREE:
ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPOKEN LANGUAGES SO THEY (if possible) END UP WITH PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE SAME.
I am tired of having to explain what get to A means in german! or having some russians just keep on speaking and having to mute them mid game cause I dont understand at all what they're saying!

FOUR:
FIX THE MICS!
The mics are currently broken!! sometimes, they keep on staying on even when the push to talk key isn't pressed! combine that with the russians and you get some really annoying scenarios of them not shutting up!

FIVE:
FIX THE SERVER ISSUES!
There are STILL some persistent server issues that continue to disconnect everyone! do something about it!

SIX:
ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR PREFERRED OPERATOR
So that when matchmaking is done, it may influence who your team will be so that everyone can play his preferred operator instead of having some people play boring recruits!

SEVEN:
SHOW THE STATS OF WEAPONS BEFORE THE OPERATOR IS BOUGHT.
The only way to see the stats of weapons right now is to first buy the operator. thats stupid. the weapons an operator can equip influences greatly whether or not you want him.