PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta Feedback after playing few matches

Sash0_
11-25-2015, 05:45 PM
After playing 5 matches 4 Terrorist hunt and 1 Multiplayer. I am a little bit disappointed of several things.

Target marker is not longer available. Does it broke the tactical sense of this game? What's the reason of dropping this feature.
Voice chat is still buggy for some players. Even after disabling they still talking in game.
Why the audio settings are messing with Windows audio settings. Are they should be separated aren't they? Very annoying while using additional program for communications.
The ship map IMO looks a little bit bigger. Takes longer to reach far buildings in the preparation phase.
Still you don't have a clear preview of available scopes per weapons. At least some horizontal weapon's 3D model rotation.

For me the sniper rilfe OTs-03 looks a little bit OP. You can use it free as a shotgun in close range.

reddit link to discussion (https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/3u8ct0/open_beta_feedback_after_playing_few_matches/)

Sash0_
11-26-2015, 12:42 PM
EDIT:

Markers are there. My fault I forgot it's called "Ping". It is available.

But there is still issue with creating squad. Yestarday me and few mates had struggle time trying to play together. I didn't see anyone to invite from my mates in-game. Only available friends list was in Uplay.