PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate

jandraelune
11-25-2015, 05:26 PM
Yes, better then Unity in fps, GPU hit and Software render. But the CPU hit is the same, not 100% CPU usage on my system, but close 95-98%. I can see zero reason for the excessive CPU drain with the less AI and scattered clutter around since like ever in the whole AC line.

Input lag >< OMG, I can't fix it in Syndicate. Just try moving...or stopping for that. It is just delayed signals all over the place, even though FPS is maxed out at a capped 30 just to try and to find a help for the input lag issue. No mouse lag issues...mostly just Keyboard. At times it's fine and behaving it's self...but most of the time it's like a child with it's ears covered not listening to you ><

YazX_
11-25-2015, 05:43 PM
whats your system specs and in-game graphics settings?

jandraelune
11-26-2015, 05:57 AM
Low to med with textures on high. Ini settings have Bloom off and Reflections turned down....may turn off reflections. I prefer to have performance over eye candy. So I always turn off everything not needed for mechanics, I don't like FPS to drop ever.

Now I do remember that before I updated Nvidia driver to newest (359) it was actually better on cpu and input responsiveness. Will revert back to (353) and post if thats better.

Windows 10 64bit pro
AMD A10 7700K: 4cpu+6gpu 4.0ghz(OC+Turbo)
Ripjaw 16g ddr3 2188
EVGA Nvidia GTX 980 4g
Samsung Syncmaster S27A850T 27" Displayport connected
Samsung Syncmaster 906BW 19" DVI-D connected
SB Z Blaster
5 TB HDD (2x2TB internal, 1x1TB external)

jandraelune
11-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Tried with 353, responsiveness is improved but still some noticeable delay though at least workable, so is CPU usage down a little.

Also 353 is the last version that does not produce graphic errors in ACU.

So the current issues are more on Nivdia's head then Ubisoft. But some optimizing work on Ubsoft's end can be done.

YazX_
11-26-2015, 01:33 PM
ACS Nvidia GameReady driver is not the best, hopefully the next driver which will come in the next 4-5 days would have improvements, optimizations and fixes for the game.