PDA

View Full Version : some serious concerns

MonsterEcho
11-25-2015, 04:52 PM
let me start off by saying I want this game to go big into esports probably even more than a lot of people at ubisoft want it to. in the first round of beta i fell in love with the game. it's like a mix between cs go and a moba, and considering that, i think it has a real shot. but you have to fix some ****.

i'll put more in later, i have a huge list of stuff from the first beta but here are my main concerns

the servers. i know, you've heard it a thousand times, but everybody knows this problem already,and this stuff better be fixed by release date, or at most a week in, otherwise a lot of people are just going to lose interest and stop playing all together, they'll tell their friends not to buy the game because it doesn't even work. then what are you going to do? advertise it with "hey guys we swear it works now so please buy it?" it'll be a junked low population game that'll die out in 6 months.

shields. shields are very overpowered at this point in the game, they take exteremely minimal skill to play, you just put the crosshairs around their chest and blast away, and you crouch so that they can barely hurt you. it takes a lot of know-how and skill to take one out without smoke

eVo-Ostdarva
11-25-2015, 04:57 PM
What on earth are you talking about? "The servers" ?? You mean matchmaking???
Shields are easy to counter, it just requires you to play smart.

LoG.msp
11-25-2015, 05:01 PM
This whole matchmaking p2p thing is a total fail. Cheap console owners ruin pc gaming and we end up without servers!