PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Season One Announcement

mattshotcha
11-25-2015, 03:24 PM
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/mpseasons_news_230350.jpg

Want some more details on Multiplayer Seasons? You’re in luck! (If not, stop reading, ok?)

Tis the season… of seasons. That’s right, we’re launching into the first official MP Season starting on December 1st! Now hold up, before you go running off to your consoles we have some more details to get out of the way.

First off, let’s talk about the structure and leaderboards. Each season will have a hard reset of MP stats so every rider starts the season off with a clean slate. After completing 20 matches, riders will be ranked on the current season’s leaderboard and can continue to climb from there. At the end of each season, the whole process starts again, with a fresh season leaderboard. To access the entirety of your performance across all seasons and how they stack up against the Trials World, we’ll be introducing the Hall of Fame leaderboard. Here you’ll be able to sort the board by either overall best score or by best score in an individual season. The full leaderboards for closed seasons will also still be available for viewing after the season has ended. Still following me here?

Each season will last for one month before expiring and heading off to the Hall of Fame leaderboard.

Oh, I almost forgot. We’ll be throwing some Acorn Rewards around to mark the end of each season! The reward structure for Season One will work as follows:

• 5% - 1000 Acorns
• 10% - 800 Acorns
• 25% - 600 Acorns
• 50% - 500 Acorns
• 75% - 400 Acorns
• 100% - 350 Acorns

So there you have it! Multiplayer Seasons are bringing a fresh way to not only compete for times, but to score some more Acorns and get that sweet gear you’ve been eyeballing to show off in the next season.

See you in multiplayer!

funktastic-
11-25-2015, 03:56 PM
hi guys hows ya bum for spots ?

great news on the mp , i shall be giving it my best support, fingers crossed it entices people to play. Still doing stuff for the game this far into the game , applauses al round.

oO-shaolin-Oo
11-27-2015, 12:55 AM
and can continue to climb
or fall

Before I was playing almost every days, just for fun (sometimes with the baggie or the rabbit) and then you changed the rank system and you introduce the risk of loosing rank and this risk, for me, is not fun at all.

I think you've noticed that high ranked players have stop play and, IMO, it sounds like you are forcing them/us to play again.
The good thing is that now i will play again (and may be well rewarded), the bad thing is as soon as I will reach the 5 or 10% rank (i cross fingers) I will stop play.
So this update is so so.

I hope we will need more than 20 matches to reach that rank.

mattshotcha
11-28-2015, 05:32 PM
or fall

Before I was playing almost every days, just for fun (sometimes with the baggie or the rabbit) and then you changed the rank system and you introduce the risk of loosing rank and this risk, for me, is not fun at all.

I think you've noticed that high ranked players have stop play and, IMO, it sounds like you are forcing them/us to play again.
The good thing is that now i will play again (and may be well rewarded), the bad thing is as soon as I will reach the 5 or 10% rank (i cross fingers) I will stop play.
So this update is so so.

I hope we will need more than 20 matches to reach that rank.

All of your previous rank will still be preserved in the pre-season leaderboard and will go towards your Hall of Fame leaderboard rank. So in that respect, your rank will not be lost.

The changes are more about creating an active environment that all players can jump into and compete while still preserving the status of long time players.

funktastic-
12-01-2015, 11:30 AM
is there a time slot for it to start or is it running as i type this then pointless message lol

edit : yup its running , just one question probably a dum one , but once you have completed 20 matches is your ranked points then locked in or can you still improve or in my case " make worse " your postilion for that month

mattshotcha
12-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Oh you'll continue to impact your score and rank throughout the entire season. It just takes 20 to show on the boards and get a rank.

magimix2000
12-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Sweet! Season 1 is finally here. It was cool to say farewall to all my achievements in the pre-season in generous nature...

http://www.magimix.plus.com/generous_award.jpg

(I wasn't expecting Acorns to be sure, but the dialogue made me chuckle ;) )

Saphirio47
12-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Congratulations magimix2000. Im really new to trials but looking to play and learn a lot this season. Glad to see that there are people still playing on PS4.

magimix2000
12-01-2015, 07:09 PM
On PS4 at least, I've always been able to find people to race against, even if it was just a couple of people. Even if the bump due to the new season thing is short lived, for now at least it sure is nice to be all *BOOM* 8-players, *BOOM* 8-player, *BOOM* 8-players when starting a match.

Edit: Ah, and 20 *matches* to be ranked, not 20 *heats*. Goodness only knows how I brain-blinked and missed that aspect.

funktastic-
12-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Oh you'll continue to impact your score and rank throughout the entire season. It just takes 20 to show on the boards and get a rank.

Thanks sotcha , sounds good stuff

@magimix

Same here , it made me laugh alittle but also made me feel like i was missing out on something , but now you have posted that it seems im not lol.

mattshotcha
12-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Hahaha, yeah sorry about that guys. The 0 acorns thing is basically since Pre-Season doesn't have acorn rewards but every season from here out will. So it's kind of an awkward placeholder.

funktastic-
12-02-2015, 04:11 PM
lol no worries no problem , i assumed it to be why anyhow.:)