PDA

View Full Version : Connection Failure Error Code [2-0x00000041]

Desklet1
11-25-2015, 11:50 AM
I receive this error only when i play with my brother in the same squad and the first round start, my brother use the same net connection. With other players or friends i donīt have any problem, only with my brother.

Ubi-Stature
11-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi there, Desklet1,

Can you confirm if you are both using a wireless or wired connection?

There may be an IP conflict being caused by using the same router.

Desklet1
11-25-2015, 01:02 PM
Hi there, Desklet1,

Yes, we are using the same router and wired connection

Ubi-Stature
11-25-2015, 01:09 PM
Thank you for confirming the type of connection.

Do you experience this issue when trying to play games together on other multiplayer games?

Can you both join a squad created by a third person or does the issue arise regardless of what order you join parties in?

Desklet1
11-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Thank you for confirming the type of connection.

Do you experience this issue when trying to play games together on other multiplayer games?

Can you both join a squad created by a third person or does the issue arise regardless of what order you join parties in?

1š Question:

No i dont, we can play together on other games (call of duty, arma 3, cs:go, insurgency, total war rome 2, company of heroes 2)

2š Question:

Yes, we can join a squad created by a third person but the issue arise always after selected the operator and appear the screen of "First Round". The order to join the party doesnīt matter, the issue appear again.

Ubi-Stature
11-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Thank you for the information.

If you check your connection settings in the options menu to see if your connection is Strict, Moderate or Open do you both have the same setting?

Desklet1
11-25-2015, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the information.

If you check your connection settings in the options menu to see if your connection is Strict, Moderate or Open do you both have the same setting?

Yep, we have the same settings, NAT type = moderate and the same data center = g (66 ms)

Ubi-Stature
11-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Can you please create a support ticket regarding this issue on our support site so that we can investigate this further for you?

You should be able to do so here: https://support.ubi.com

Can you please also include the information we have discussed here so that the team knows what we have already been through.

Desklet1
11-25-2015, 02:42 PM
Can you please create a support ticket regarding this issue on our support site so that we can investigate this further for you?

You should be able to do so here: https://support.ubi.com

Can you please also include the information we have discussed here so that the team knows what we have already been through.

Ok, i sent the ticket.

Thanks for the support

HeshamAlkhiat
11-27-2015, 01:59 AM
I Have The Same problem problem with the same error
and my nat is open
and my team mate nat open to
we cant play the game as squad :(
PlayStation 4

please help
thanks

JackAttackNZ
11-27-2015, 10:10 AM
I've been encountering this error constantly (disconnecting at all different points of the match) on a wireless connection. I wasn't experiencing this error in the closed beta a month ago but it was a different wireless connection. A did a brief test, and it appears to work fine on a wired connection. I will test more tomorrow night (in Siege and other games) before logging a support ticket.

EZ-CougarSonicK
11-27-2015, 02:44 PM
I receive this error only when i play with my brother in the same squad and the first round start, my brother use the same net connection. With other players or friends i donīt have any problem, only with my brother.

This is occurring with me all the time, i play one game and need to restart everthing to get on a another game....

I'm using wired connection 50MB...

DeXZoR
11-27-2015, 06:15 PM
Same probelm her and i havd it in the Alpha two

Quid-1143-
12-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Same problem here. This happen to me and my friends often... we always play with a full team of 5 players and rarely we end the game with the 5 of us...

SF_Ice
12-02-2015, 09:04 AM
I played 5-10 games on release day, after that i started experiencing the error code.

today i played all day like 5-8 hours not a single error

started occuring again around this time (3:00am eastern)

As of now i am seeing a consistency in the time that it starts to occur.

I will update further tomorrow.

Mustafa22282
12-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Every single match i join the second every one spawns i get disconnects ,can you plz tell me my problem as soon as possible and i have wireless connection

IluvDaUSA
12-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Same here. I've had more connection issues/lag in the last 2-3 days since playing on the first.

What the hell is going on. I'm on PC with a 100Mb connection.

CJ_Wolf1967
12-10-2015, 01:12 AM
I can connect just fine but once I get into a game, I get booted. This is aggravating as no other game does this. Love RB6 however I feel we've been ripped off if we can play the damn game. Call of Duty, I'm coming back if I can't get this resolved ASAP.

Pers1cus
12-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Same seems that happens when I play with a friend in the same squad. Doesn't seem to happen when I'm playing alone or with other friends.

First I get "rubber banding" I check the ping and it displays ~70msec. Then I get kicked out of the game with this error.

Edit: also happens when im alone? ping displays 60msec. Why is this happening? still after patch 1.1

L0wtechz
12-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Man, I love playing this game with this error. At least two times per hour I get this lovely bundle of joy on my screen and it feels great to be alive. Alive to witness an awesome failure-feature because man: IT GOT AN ERROR-CODE. I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!

THen I go try all the solutions in this thread and the game just keeps on giving: same disconnects which leads me to restart my game to be able to play again. What the flying scotsman is going on here? Why do I keep disconnecting with this same **** error atleast twice every hoyur I play this game from Mordor? Is someone doing something? Hello? Anyone? Anything?

Fix the problem before I fix myself.

The_Silent_Riot
12-16-2015, 12:06 PM
This also happens to me, would be very interested in knowing a fix. My room mate and I have tried playing several times and this always happens. I have great internet connection, can play any game I want. Suddenly when I play this my ping goes through the roof and I automatically get kicked. Tried playing while my roommate wasn't home, same thing. I'm on Wifi, I belive he's hard-lined in to the router.

IluvDaUSA
12-16-2015, 06:37 PM
Same here. On a wired connection with 120M download. Can play any game I want, except this one. What the hell is going on? Ping spikes through the roof all the time. Hell, it seems I can get better framerate with European datacenters, but can I filter? Nope.

LoganSnow10
12-19-2015, 05:17 AM
I paid a lot of money for this game. Ive been trying to play with 4 friends for days and we get constant connection failures with that code. What the heck is going on?

Raziel8956
12-19-2015, 06:40 AM
I thought I fixed this issue, but it is still happening to me. I don't understand how this isn't fixed already, it's pretty serious.

LCF_Mordahkai
12-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Same issue here and this has been since closed Beta and recently got worse with full release. UBI get off your lazy asses and fix this issue.

o_3Dsoldier_o
12-21-2015, 06:29 AM
[2-0x00000041]

http://imgur.com/c9ftryC.jpg

YB-SajuukX99X
12-24-2015, 06:56 PM
[2-0x00000041]

http://imgur.com/c9ftryC.jpg

my brother is the same error comes in.
It is against what you can do?

Cloud76fr
12-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Is it programming issue or capacity number of game servers available ?

If it is a lack of material, it's a shame that Ubisoft adopt such a policiy especially for a 100% online game. Despite this game has great quality, how to make more people buy it if current players are not satisfied ? It's really bad advertisment to the game which does not deserve it. You invest some money in developping a game, not enough to make it works properly. Better not to do at all.

I am playing in two different counrties (France with optical fiber connection and Ukraine with Wifi connection). In France everything was ok, in Ukraine situation is worse despite a good connexion but I notice I am still matchmaking very often with French players. Is it normal knowing the distance ? When game can be finished, I am often under 80 (figures indicated close to my nickname) both in France and Ukraine, I am NAT Type 2. I understand it should be more efficient isn't it ?

EDIT: I post on wrong forum, my issue is on PS4 (I googled to come here) however, seems this issue is spreaded

Knettizu
12-27-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi there, Desklet1,

btw did you know that the problem is not in the player's end, its in the server end. the only answer to this problem is to get better servers/ fix your servers.
anything that you said is not gonna help.

etienn3
12-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Bump. I'm also having this issue.
I'll crosspost the following to death and bump related threads every week until this is fixed, because I've never been so pissed off by a game.

Here are the facts:

The error appears to occur randomly. Some days I can play for hours without disconnecting once, some days I can't even complete a single match.
The error occurs both in the middle of a round and while transitioning between rounds.
The error didn't occur in any capacity during open beta, and back then I played like 12 hours over a weekend.
My PC is modern and well maintained, Windows 10 was recently installed from scratch, and it is connected to a fully functional wired LAN.
My router is a Thomson TG784n, which admittedly was also reported by other users affected by the error, but for me it doesn't give any problems with any other game/application (I.E. 168 steam games, bitttorrent, voice comms, skype, and my IT related daily work).
The game always reports being connected to WEU data center with a ping ~= 90ms.
In-game, I ping in average ~= 120ms. My ADSL is not the fastest, but I ping ~=60ms google servers and ~=80ms western european servers of every other multiplayer game I play.
I can use in-game voice chat with no problems, regardless of the strict NAT warning displayed in the home screen.
NAT is always reported to be type 1 strict, regardless any of the following changes:

I tried turning UPNP on. Error still occurs.
I tried forwarding UDP ports 3074 and 6015. Error still occurs.
I tried putting my PC in DMZ. Error still occurs.
I tried factory-resetting the router. Error still occurs.
I tried reinstalling LAN drivers. Error still occurs.
I tried disabling Windows Firewall. Error still occurs.
I tried disabling my antivirus software, Avast Free edition. Error still occurs.
I tried turning off every other network connected device, like wireless extenders, phones, printers, other computers, everything but my gaming rig. Error still occurs.
I tried terminating any other network related application before starting the game. Error still occurs.

TL;DR
IT'S YOUR FAULT, FIX IT.

eroniX.Striker
12-28-2015, 06:29 PM
I checked every thing with my isp.
IPv6 downgraded to IPv4 from ISP. Ports opened, UPNP activated, all Firewall Settings disabled. Nothing fixed this issue.
I tried everything, Have this error on every PC (5 different Installations). Client Error is not possible. It must be a error from ubisoft or from Rainbow Six Siege!

I wrote to ubisoft and opened different tickets. No Answer....!!!

Please can you fix this error or cash back for my two games i bought.
I payed 140 bucks for 2 games (different accounts). Can't be real, this game is a ****ing joke. Every Day problems with connectivity or synchronisation...
Im really angry.

astro.bow
12-29-2015, 06:58 PM
whattttt kind problem solve is that?!! buy a new router?!! are you ****ing kidding me??!! what game is this?! a router? i guest ubisoft not serious for this game !! my provider doesnt allowed me to change the router, ubisoft are joking with the community or what?!! please fix this error, you guys should be more prepared before launching the game, we're all buy this game with money!! i mean a real DOLLAR!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad:

W0ND3R_WAFFL3
12-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Same problem, happens when the map loads in and everyone spawns, lasts for 5 seconds and kicks me out giving me the finger. I never drop connection in any game either, and this started happening 2 days ago, before i played flawlessly.

MrJeferson
12-31-2015, 04:43 PM
Just had this problem AGAIN...

Draciolus
01-02-2016, 04:33 AM
I've been getting this error almost constantly. I'm the only one on the internet connection even gaming, or using it at the moment. Fix your servers, this is ridiculous.

Moerfi.
01-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Same problem here. Since day 1! During the week it seems better, but at the weekends it appears really often.

Ubisoft's lack of communication with us players is really embarrassing!

b45t4rd0
01-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Very disappointed. Matchmaking with friends does not work, constantly get the disconnect error. It worked better when we were playing with Russians and Brazilians.

towuu
01-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Having this error since 3 days ago! Everytime I got disconnected and receive this error code 2-0x00000041 .... My NAT is open, my internet is OK. What can I do now?

Mayhem
01-03-2016, 05:52 AM
Having this error since 3 days ago! Everytime I got disconnected and receive this error code 2-0x00000041 .... My NAT is open, my internet is OK. What can I do now?

Try playing over a wired connection. This game used to work with wireless for me but since the patch it only works on a lan connection. I use powerline since its easier than running an ethernet cable.

CorruptCompany
01-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Try playing over a wired connection. This game used to work with wireless for me but since the patch it only works on a lan connection. I use powerline since its easier than running an ethernet cable.

Same Problem here NAT is open but why i must open Ports ?This Port are then vulnerable for exploits. Looks like Server Problems. So many have the same problem it mus be the UBI Servers.

Pekmez-Pita
01-03-2016, 07:08 PM
This **** wasn't an issue for me until the patch came out and i have been playing the game since the closed testing phase. NAT is open. Fix your god damn servers and game!

TBag_Breko
01-19-2016, 12:15 AM
friday i played the whole day without any problem, today I can`t even finish a match before getting boot out by this error.

M-onk
01-20-2016, 10:25 PM
Same f***** problem !!!!!!
Fix it ubibug !!!!

Psycho-ish
02-01-2016, 11:33 PM
OK, so I have a fix for it .. it works flawlessly. I live in the middle east, ****ty connection :) had this issue 24/7 ..finally got it fixed by using a VPN, not all of them work in gaming. IPvanish and VyperVpn were the ones working with me, both offer free trial peroid, give it a try.

lolomp2001
02-08-2016, 06:51 PM
OK, so I have a fix for it .. it works flawlessly. I live in the middle east, ****ty connection :) had this issue 24/7 ..finally got it fixed by using a VPN, not all of them work in gaming. IPvanish and VyperVpn were the ones working with me, both offer free trial peroid, give it a try.

Pay a VPN to bypass a bug...no way :( !