PDA

View Full Version : Preloaded the Beta, but it doesn't work?!

xXLongClawXx
11-25-2015, 11:28 AM
Yesterday i pre-loaded it, so i can play today. But it still shows me that its preloaded and i cant play it for some reason. There is nothing went wrong with the downloading. Its the 25th of Nov. Any suggestions ? Ohh and if i click on the icon to play it, it brings up the uplay and it sais "This game has not been released yet."
Greetings!

Ubi-Stature
11-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Hi there,

The open beta is not live yet. You can find the start time on the official FAQ here:

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/support/index.aspx

xXLongClawXx
11-25-2015, 02:59 PM
Because of the Open Beta, all players will be able to pre-load the game on November 23, and those who participated in the Closed Beta in September will be able to jump into the Open Beta a day early (on November 24). This is what Anne Lewis wrote on Ubilog. On November 25th all players who wasnt in the closed beta participants should now play with the beta from 10 am. My problem is still the same I've done what others wrote. To make another account but the issue is still the same. I've checked that the game what ive downloaded is the Rainbow Six Seige Beta. And also i've checked my library for hidden games but there was none. The problem is still the same tha game is preloaded and i cant play it :(.
For fast help and aswers are much appreciated!

ToastAndTea.
11-25-2015, 04:15 PM
Because of the Open Beta, all players will be able to pre-load the game on November 23, and those who participated in the Closed Beta in September will be able to jump into the Open Beta a day early (on November 24). This is what Anne Lewis wrote on Ubilog. On November 25th all players who wasnt in the closed beta participants should now play with the beta from 10 am. My problem is still the same I've done what others wrote. To make another account but the issue is still the same. I've checked that the game what ive downloaded is the Rainbow Six Seige Beta. And also i've checked my library for hidden games but there was none. The problem is still the same tha game is preloaded and i cant play it :(.
For fast help and aswers are much appreciated!

ya bro the same problem what to do EST TIME NOW 10:06 AM
GMT TIME NOW 3:13 PM
PST NOW 7:14 AM

mrpondlife1972
11-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Same problem here :(

rikybot96
11-25-2015, 04:40 PM
same problem:(:(

please ubi resolve it!!!

HWDP.ACAB
11-25-2015, 04:51 PM
I Cant PLay Too grrr Beta rainbow six not realised yet ??!! GRRRR

fastfu
11-25-2015, 05:32 PM
Now 4:31pm GMT and still nothing.....thanks for keeping us in the dark.

Ubi-Stature
11-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Hello guys,

We’re currently seeing issues with matchmaking times and disconnection on all platforms. As such we’re postponing the Open Beta until a later time and keeping the game under Closed Beta status. We apologize for the delay and can assure you this is our top priority. For additional information about the status of the Open Beta please follow the thread below:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1337222-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Open-Beta-Status?p=11165518#post11165518

Mr.Dark3145
11-25-2015, 06:51 PM
:mad:Same Problem!