PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking need improvement

Uny_
11-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Let's get right to the point R6 Siege is a multiplayer game and still we have a poor matchmaking system when it works, yeah it's a beta but an open one.

We are one week to the release and to be honest I don't see much difference since the last beta.

I know now we can sit on the server browser but why in the world this game don't have a single option for the matchmaking like searching:
_ by country (it's messy but I can speak english in other hand I can't speak russian, spanish or dutch..)
_ by ping !
_ by maps
_ etc..

I know UBI love Assasin Creed but if you want to make multiplayer games please do it right.

Regards.

Baltenr
11-25-2015, 10:44 AM
I think the first problem they must solve is the matchmaking in general, for 5 games I try to start just 2 works, there is always a problem. system error, connection lost... And the multiplayer mode is broke, I'm still waiting for play my first multiplayer game, it's impossible, but I don't know why, if is the server or there are not enough player for fill a game, and I can't believe that one, how there is no 10 player for a multiplayer match?