PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed unity patch info needed

RudeFX
11-25-2015, 08:59 AM
sorry for being noob.
i have brought a new ACU dvd from retail shop i want to know that do i have to download all patches from uplay or is there will be only one patch including everything ? all fixes in one patch ?

YazX_
11-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Hello,

All fixes will be installed in one patch, once you install the game and launch it, UPlay will check necessary files that need to be downloaded and download then replace the ones you have locally.

RudeFX
11-25-2015, 07:42 PM
hello sir thanks for reply :)
so when i install the game it will oly patch one time to its latest update so i can play after first patch. i havnt installed the game yet as i dont know whats the size of patch .can u tell me whats the size of patch ?
thank you :)

YazX_
11-26-2015, 01:12 AM
hello sir thanks for reply :)
so when i install the game it will oly patch one time to its latest update so i can play after first patch. i havnt installed the game yet as i dont know whats the size of patch .can u tell me whats the size of patch ?
thank you :)

Hello,

its hard to know the size of the files to be replaced since i had the game from the beginning and each patch downloads some files with different sizes, now the game should be fully patched on Ubisoft servers and when you launch it, it will download latest files all together, so the only way to know is to install and then patch it to show you.

You are very welcome :)

jandraelune
11-26-2015, 05:48 AM
Even after all the patches, ACU still runs like crap...but at least it's runable. Just too many draw calls for the Dx11 software render.