PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to finish the campaign

Monkdrake
11-25-2015, 04:48 AM
Do you have to finish the the campaign in order to get to the continuous or sandbox part of the game or is it just one assignment after another, because i hate playing through that useless crap just to get to building my multinational Corporation, it rather annoying with all the limitations till you reach a certain level so you can go free for all. I feel so restricted in this game unlike 2070.

fosforic123
11-26-2015, 01:41 PM
You do, if you want to unlock and use all the facilities. Like going to the moon and upgrading your spaceports. Unfortunately that's how it's designed, and if you start a new corporation you need to redo the same, exact thing. There is no variation. Even on the same island selection :). You're definitely right, you are very restricted in this game and need to follow a certain lineair path.

sheik_92
06-12-2016, 11:05 PM
But once you finish the campaign in there a continuous game mode? Can you choose the NPC's on the maps? Personally, what i did enjoy in 2070 was to start a continuous game in a huge map with only friendly NPC's, since i dont like the war part of the game. Can i do that in 2205? The answer for that will define if ill buy it or not

PGHammer21AA
06-17-2016, 12:05 AM
But once you finish the campaign in there a continuous game mode? Can you choose the NPC's on the maps? Personally, what i did enjoy in 2070 was to start a continuous game in a huge map with only friendly NPC's, since i dont like the war part of the game. Can i do that in 2205? The answer for that will define if ill buy it or not

You can keep going after building your corporate HQ - in other words, the corporate HQ does NOT mean you're done; after all, you build that at level 51, which requires exactly NONE of the DLC/ULC - free or paid. Both you and the rest of the Big Six will continue to grow - so tackle those untouched areas (such as Wildwater Bay, Tundra, Vanha Plains, etc.), and get ready to GROW some more!

GameMasterFox
09-14-2018, 08:04 PM
The 'campaign' is less a genuine campaign and more of a 'to do list' of sorts. The first dozen or so levels is basically a giant tutorial that isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things, as it allows you to go through it at your own pace.